cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Can no longer rename sent emails ("campaigns") ???

Can no longer rename sent emails ("campaigns") ???

So now (unless I'm missing something I've spent 15 minutes looking for on the site and in the forums) it is no longer possible to rename sent email campaigns? Why would developers remove something so useful and widely used ???
140 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi Samantha!

I've passed your feedback along! Thanks so much for letting us know!

Solution Provider

I would also love this feature. I see that you have been passing along the feedback for this, BUT this feature request was first proposed 3.5 years ago and we were told you'd pass this along. Do you see this happening in the near future or should we just expect, "we will pass along your feedback"?

CTCT Employee

Hi Kevin.

Unfortunately right now we have some product features that are needing to be addressed before we start adding on additional features to Constant Contact. I can assure you that every time someone comments here that they are wanting to see this feature we are adding your votes to our engineers and pushing your feedback on. I am sorry that it has been requested for so long and hasn't been added yet. We are doing everything we can to address the immediate needs of our customers and get things added as soon as we can. 

Hopefully this gets more attention and can be added soon. 

Solution Provider

I would like to add this feature as well. I wouldn't think it would be that difficult

Just create some type of mask that allows a user to override the view with the desired name, but doesn't change what has been stored on the server ( in case the naming creates some type of linkage to images and/or reporting

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor

Looking at this thread, I notice that this request has been sent to developers multiple times since March of 2011.  Any progress or will this request be sent to the developers as well?

It really shouldn't be that hard of a fix...

CTCT Employee

Hi @SSBC 

I understand that you'd like to see this functionality. We are actively working on making fixes to our product and we do take customer suggestions to heart. Have you submitted your feedback on this desire in our Email Marketing Feedback area? Our engineers do monitor these forums and take popular suggestions to implement in future releases of Constant Contact. It would really be beneficial if you submitted your feedback there. Thank you so much.  

Regular Visitor

I also would really like this feature.  Please, developers, help us!

Definitely I need this as well - unfortunately no way to do this at the moment...  Duplicating the email will just not work, reports for the actually sent one will not be there... 

Regular Visitor

Come on, guys... it's a few entries in a database. Everything else is editable, why not this? Just fix this, please!

Regular Visitor

This would help a lot!

Visitor
I'd love to have the ability to change the name of an email that has already been sent. When I created my very first email, I forgot to name it, and now it's called, "Campaign Created 2014/11/..." For reference purposes, it would be great if I could go back in and change the name to something more appropriate. I've learned my lesson though, I'll change the name when I'm creating the emails moving forward. Thanks!
Visitor
That helps me keep ell the campaigns organized in case I forget to name one before sending it.

Pretty please?

I have found this very user friendly and when help is needed, it is spot on with no need for follow-up. I love contact contact!!! One suggestion: allowing renaming of campaigns/emails after sent for those of us who forget!

Me too. I've been waiting for years for CC to add this functionality.

Stringing us along.

All Star

Four and half years later and the feature to edit the name of an email after it has been sent is still ... well, not available.

Perplexing and disappointing.

Visitor
It's frustrating to be unable to rename campaigns after they have been sent. Our people have occasionally forgotten to properly name a campaign prior to sending it, so it shows up with the "Untitled..." label permanently thereafter. It makes it difficult to go back later and find a campaign you want to resend. Additionally, I would like the ability to create folders to file sent campaigns so they don't just all appear in one big list. Thanks!
Status changed to: New

This is now available in your account!

2015-09-28_14-42-26.jpg

1) Can you add the option of editing the subject/recipient of a previously sent campaign and sending it to one person , after a follow up phone call. 2) Can I put a note in the beginning of a campaign to let a client know that I spoke to their secretary and she told me to resend the email ect. Thanks!