cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Center Align Context Box

Center Align Context Box

Please place the content box in the middle of the screen instead of left-aligned. For those of us developers who have giant screens, this helps reduce neck pain.
  • Find more ideas tagged with:
9 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Open Questions

Regular Organizer

Hey Joe, 

Can you help me understand what page your looking at? Is this while your editing or after you sent the email? 

All Star
When working in 1920 x 1080 screen resolution the email campaign editing page only takes up the right 50% or so of the screen. This is more of a user-experience discomfort than an actual barrier to efficient use but I find it very strange.
Occasional Contributor
Contents set to the left is bit annoying, would be better if would have either assigned it to the center alignment or with the full page. Also I think the top thin line of below the Customize your campaign in editing mode must be with 100% width to cover whole page.
Regular Organizer

Thank you for sharing! This is great feedback. 

Regular Organizer
Status changed to: New

Can you please center the editing screen? #errors, #aboveTheBar, #belowTheBar, #visualEditorInclude { margin: 0 auto; width: 958px; }
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed

This is an issue that only occurs on our older editor. Please try out our Next Generation Editor - it has a number of improvements that I hope you'll love!

http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/tutorials/KnowledgeBase/6457-create-and-send-an-email-in-th...