Changing Font Size In Cross Device Templates

0 Votes

I don't know if this has been released or if I'm in a test group, but I experienced this feature using the cross device template today. Or maybe it's just been added to this one template. It's def nice to have more size flexibility--tbh, I would have settled for even just a few more, especially in the larger sizes where there was SUCH a gap in sizes offered, reminded me of the old editwriters (phototypesetting equipment) if anyone remembers those.

My only complaint is that you have the choice of either typing in the size and clicking to it one point at a time. I would have liked to have a dropdown vs the one-point clicking, but I guess if ALL the sizes are really available, typing in the number is something I could get to remember. It was just an odd feel at first, perhaps because I'm used to a dropdown in this area of the program.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @rcppubs23 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have moved your post into a thread of its own so it may be properly tracked. In fact we have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to introduce any changes to the font size dropdown menu. Custom font sizes can be typed in if they do not show in the dropdown. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More