cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Clunky

0 Votes

Clunky

This is not James - I am helping the pastor. The program is 'clunky'. I'll share my thoughts if you're willing to receive them. I would like to start with the auto-save feature. I am using an Intel Compute Stick. The responsiveness of the program is really slow and it does not allow me to "type ahead". The auto-save feature kicks in and I am forced to wait IF I USE YOUR program. To compensate, I open a wordprocessor (NotePad ++) and type my text in there. I then do a 'Copy' there and a 'Paste' into your program (btw - I'm referring to the Edit mode). It's really bad and frustrating. It's really the only way to use your program. Suggestion: short-term recommendation (perhaps my oversight) is to have a "Settings" area and allow the user to disable/enable the auto-save feature. I have more comments
2 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Since there haven't been any new votes on this topic since it was posted we are marking it as closed. If you have any questions please let us know!