cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Collapse/expand feature

Collapse/expand feature

For multiple events on one announcement, it would be very useful to have the collapse/expand feature for texts.
10 Comments

Great idea, thanks for posting! Have you considered using Anchor tags or a table of contents to link to pieces of the same email? You could include the headers with a brief description of each event and then a link to a full block of information at the bottom of the email!

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Regular Visitor

No way! I would totally find this more useful that linking to a huge block of text at the bottom of the page! I can't believe this vote closed last month.

:smileyfrustrated:

All Star

Any update to the possibility of expanding/collapsing the content in text block? This is such a commonplace feature now, it would be great for Constant Contact to update the platform to include it!

Established Member

Please include this update!

Visitor

I would also love this option!

Occasional Visitor

We NEED This! Shocked you don't offer it. I see it frequently in other platforms' emails.

This feature would be incredibly useful!

Agree - please add this to your functionality roadmap