cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapsible paragraphs

Collapsible paragraphs

We would love an option that allows for lengthy paragraphs to have a collapsible ability that had a "read more" button. I see that you have a button for "read more" but this links to a website. We would rather it collapse the text to "read more" button. Thank you, Carolin Wood at Cornerstone Fellowship
12 Comments
I think it would be great to be able to add a "read more" button in separate sections of my newsletter. Then I could have a teaser paragraph and the reader could expand or collapse the rest of the story. Thanks!
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for sharing this feedback, Tim!

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @BarbaraM361,

Thank you for the great feedback! I've put this into voting.

I agree.  This would be great for our lengthy newsletters.

Occasional Contributor

OMG!! This would be AMAZING!!

All Star

Great idea!

I'd like to see this used more broadly and have accordion style sections. For instance, we are an arts organization and I'd like to have the "theatre" section open and all other sections closed until you tap or click on it. So if you want to see the "music" section you tap and that section expands.

I'd like to add accordion style sections. For instance, we are an arts organization and I'd like to have the "theatre" section open and all other sections closed until you tap or click on it. So if you want to see the "music" section you tap and that section expands. Our emails are getting very lengthy and I'd like to tighten them up.

All Star

YES please!!!!