Copy and paste font remains the same

I send out a newsletter/blog post every Friday, have done so for many years. Today I had to migrate off the "legacy" email platform and use the new platform. On prior platform I could write my update in Word and then just copy and paste into appropriate section on the Constant Contact template and my formatting remained. As well, I could drop my image (a chart that changes weekly into the copy). On new platform when I paste my copy it converts to whatever is pre-set, which is a pain since some of my copy is different size font, and I can't drag and drop my image. Now I need four steps, before I needed two, to complete the copy. Went from about 1 minute to complete my update every Friday to 5+. 

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @DennisS13 we understand how helpful it would be for your pasted text to retain its previous formatting. Because of this we have tracked this feedback and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

DennisS13
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you @Frankie_P !

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that updates in our editor has resolved this defect. In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More