Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Insert countdown timer in email

I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?

33 Comments
FLPAD
Rookie

needed needed needed :grinning:

Personalabs
Campaign Expert

Hello,

I am an Aweber customer as well as a Constant Contact customer.  I see that others have requested that you enable the countdown timer feature in Constant Contact which is a feature that can help us increase conversions and sales dramatically.  This is a feature that Aweber offers.  If Aweber can do it I have to believe that Constant Contact can offer it.  Are there any plans to enable Countdown Timers (such as Motion Mail) inside Constant Contact?  

Personalabs
Campaign Expert

Why oh why is this not being offered yet .. 3 YEARS after the first suggestion and a PROVEN conversion tool .. other email services are offering it .. Constant Contact is behind the times on this service.

DarcyLaw
Rookie

I agree...we truly use this type of software with our fundraising campaigns. I agree that one other product that we are considering does offer.

KentE4
Rookie

I am also in need of a countdown timer. Looks like you can do it in Mail Chimp, but not in Constant Contact... 

This worked for me -

Instructions - https://motionmail.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000064150-how-do-i-add-a-timer-to-cons...

This is the site that I used to generate the countdown timer - https://www.sendtric.com/

I hope this helps. 

BrianM6
Rookie

A countdown clock is most needed to help in fundraising and in meeting goals.

Thank you

PatriciaP1
Campaign Contributor

A Countdown Clock would be GREAT!  We have several events each year with sign-up deadlines, and a countdown clock would be an eye-catching addition!

I am using motionmail in my eblast, when I preview it works fine, but when I send the emarketingit is not counting down, any suggestions as to why it is not working correctly?

Yes, please add a countdown timer! 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More