Creating Email On iPad

0 Votes
While creating an email I noticed a few changes that frustrated me. I using my iPad, which I realized isn't the preferred method in creating an email through your system but sometimes all I have available. I could no longer drag images or new text over to the template it was like there was a wall between the editing options and the email I was trying to create. When I went to try and add a photo I was frustrated cause it wouldn't let me scroll down to click the "download image" button. These are not issues I have had previously there must have been an edit made to your website. When finally I switched to my husband's computer it went much smoother. However the option to check my links prior to sending out the email was no longer there and I always like doing that. I would appreciate if these things were changed back to make your site more user friendly. Thanks.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JessicaL6981 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Are you working on your iPad through the Constant Contact mobile app, or your web browser app?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More