Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Customizable Footers/Footer Template Library

Can we have customizable footers that can be saved as templates?

Being able to change the background color, add additional text, change the layout configuration. And then being able to save and apply those footers to different email newsletters, depending on your list group.

It would be nice to be able to change your footer to match the theme of your e-newsletter. I realize there are some buttons and text that are required to be there, and I'm not asking to remove them, but it would be nice to be able to change the layout of that text or the order. Be able to add business hours, support email, phone number, hours of operation, website, etc...

At very worst, it would be nice to have a footer library like how we have the template library, where users can choose from a select number of pre-designed footers. 

19 Comments
SimoneF55
Rookie

We need the footer in french and the system of putting the account on french language only works 50% of the time.  This is required by law in Quebec Canada. We should not have to pay a custom footer for something that is mandatory by law and which we pay for.

Frankie_P

Hi @SimoneF55

What you are experiencing sounds like it may be different from what this thread is focused on. After changing language settings, are you seeing the footer not update on brand new email campaigns or on existing email messages?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

We are closing this specific idea as we are not planning to allow for customizable footers within the CPE editor. This allows for us to stay compliant with domestic and international legistations.

katumana
Marketing Legend

Instead of having to reach out to support, it would be nice to customize the design and contents of the footer and be able to remove/adjust the size of the Constant Contact logo if we are on a paid plan

JessieK3
Rookie

I understand you don't allow footer customization, but what about the options to at least have more control over the spacing, format, font, color and ability to add additional information in the footer. 

L8246
Rookie

Hi engineers,

It's my first time to use Constasnt Contact and I was so shocked that your line at the bottom "Constant Contact Data Notice" can't be removed. Also, the bottom can't be rearrange unlike the other platform to have flexibility editing it. We should have control over it how to rearrange it or edit it like we do in the email.

katumana
Marketing Legend

From what i understand, you can contact customer service to change your footer if a paid user. This is very inconvenient. It would be nice to customize the look/style of it, as well as remove the branding on our end. This is one feature I really appreciate from other platforms we've used in the past.

JoS4
Rookie

I'm paying plenty per month for the service.  I should not have to pay to customize the footer.

campschechter
Rookie

Not a single justifiable reason why users can't change footer STYLE. It looks awful to use a color background and then have it end abruptly at the white footer. If this change isn't implemented soon, I will be recommending that my company migrate to a platform with richer customization options. CC should really keep up if they don't want to lose customers.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More