cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Deisgn issues

Deisgn issues

I am new to Constant Contact but find it beyond frustrating that when creating a newsletter or any document actually there is no "tab" option. I don't understand why it would be THAT difficult to give a tab option. It really seems minor in comparison and easy to do. Please consider adding this....it's beyond frustrating!!!!!!!!
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

@DianeB4507 this is a good idea and I understand your frustration.  I have opened the idea up for voting.

Where did anchors go?  I need to link from table of content items to the items themselves!!!  Why did you break what wasn't broken?

Occasional Advisor

If, by "Tab", you mean a line indent, then I agree with this and actually posted the same request just yesterday.

All Star

At this point I would accept being able to use 4 spaces in a row, but the editor deletes redundant spaces.
Just please do something - anything - about this. This is unacceptable.