Different versions of Constant Contact (editor) should remain backwards-compatible for all!

0 Votes

I contracted you a couple weeks ago complaining that you removed our ability to use the old editor, and we no longer have access to the "copy" feature for any previous-to-November 10th emails. Basically you said we can only create NEW campaigns or pay you to do so. Now, I found out, this is not true for all clients and accounts. Why are you treating the Community Foundation of Upper St. Clair differently? Call me ASAP: .

1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @CommunityF48 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any confusion there may be with the copy option in your account. The ability to copy Legacy Newsletter campaigns is something that was removed from accounts in batches. This ability is however available in our updated Third Generation Editor. You are correct - we do recommend users to recreate their email whether it be done by themselves, one-on-one guidance with phone support, or by our design team. In fact I can see a member of our support was able to offer you this campaign recreation free of charge. If you would like to have one of your campaigns recreated by our design team after all please let us know! We would be happy to submit this request on your behalf.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More