cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Dislike New Editor

Dislike New Editor

The new editor is horrible. You can't do a fraction of the things you used to be able to do.

123 Comments

I too really dislike the new editor. I'm only just starting and already I've got too many problems to deal with. I use Constant Contact because it is supposed to make my life easier, not more difficult! No access to html code, inability to add a table are the first 2 things I noticed in the first few minutes of attempting to create a new template for our use. 

What is the downside/risks to just sending emails using the old editor? Is that still a viable option?

Visitor

The new editor is terrible. There is no access to coding with the html editor. Please allow the option of using the old editor. The new format is difficult for designing. 

All Star

Agreed!!!!

I'm surprised the company is allowing so many important complaints to go unaddressed.  Something changed somewhere along the way!