Display lists in alphabetical order on a sent campaign

0 Votes

Hi, Can you PLEASE make it so the lists a message was sent to are listed in alphabetical order again on a Sent campaign's details page? I refer back to these lists when selecting which lists to send new campaigns to. They used to appear in alphabetical order but that changed recently. Please I BEG you to return them to alphabetical order. The random order they're in now makes it virtually impossible to use when there's more than just a couple listed (and I frequently send emails to 20+ lists so not having them listed in alphabetical order is super frustrating). It seems like this would be a simple fix. Thank you.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MikeB84 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

MikeB84
Campaign Expert

Hi, Can you PLEASE make it so the lists a message was sent to are listed in alphabetical order again on a Sent campaign's details page? I refer back to these lists when selecting which lists to send new campaigns to. They used to appear in alphabetical order but that changed recently. Please I BEG you to return them to alphabetical order. The random order they're in now makes it virtually impossible to use when there's more than just a couple listed (and I frequently send emails to 20+ lists so not having them listed in alphabetical order is super frustrating). It seems like this would be a simple fix. Thank you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Lists now display in alphabetical order on the Email Details page

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More