Download

0 Votes

Download

I tried everything to turn my last campaign into a jpeg for our website. I can not open the download in Photo Shop, Adobe Reader etc. The down load properties does not indicate a JPEG. This should be very easy.
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @BonnieC509, thanks for your feedback! I tried downloading your most recent email as a PDF as well as a JPG and was able to open it in my native photo app as well as Photoshop. Could you tell me what happens when you try to open the downloaded file? Also, are you following these steps when getting the downloadable version of your campaign? https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6130-download-an-email-campaign?lan...

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.