cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Downloading an email as a pdf

Downloading an email as a pdf

I've been trying to download as .pdfs a series of monthly (mostly) newsletters we've sent out. I was able to download them all up through June 2016, but the option does not appear to be available for emails sent out thereafter. (We switched email templates in July 2016, which might have something to do with the problem -- second- vs. third-generation editor?) Any help appreciated. Thanks!

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @College_Fund I am sorry you are having trouble downloading your campaigns to PDF.  Here is a Knowledge Base article that will walk you through the steps Print an Email.  If you still have issues downloading your campaigns please let us know.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Since we haven't heard anything back yet we are marking this as closed. If Chris' response has not resolved the issue please feel free to reach out to us.