cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drag & Drop Build Options Causes Uncontrollable Scrolling

0 Votes

Drag & Drop Build Options Causes Uncontrollable Scrolling

When I try to drag & drop a photo or build element, the main body of my email campaign scrolls uncontrollable - usually all the way to the bottom then back to the top.  It's very frustrating.  I have to drop it back in the Build area or it'll drop somewhere crazy and I have to delete it.  I've tried having the section I want to drop the element in or near selected, but that doesn't help.  I'm on mac os using Chrome.

4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@KimP867  I apologize that you are experiencing this issue and I understand it is frustrating.  You mentioned you were using chrome on a mac are you using a track pad or a mouse, or does it happen using both?  Do you experience it on any other browsers you might have installed on your mac?  I am just trying to gather as much detail as I can to try to reproduce the issue and bring it to the product team.  If you have any other detail that you think would help please let me know.

Visitor

Hi Chris_L.  It's a macbook.  I use the trackpad and only use Chrome on my macbook.  But for testing purposes, I tried it with Safari and am able to control it better.  Would prefer not using Safari though.  Thanks and sorry for the delayed response. 

CTCT Employee

@KimP867 Thank you for the additional detail.  I will try to recreate this and bring the details to the product team.  Thank you again. 

Regular Advisor
I have had dthis same problem with both Chrome and Firefox on a desktop PC and laptop. So has someone else on my tea, so I know it's not just an issue on my computer. Please let me know when it has been fixed. I'm tempted to return to 2nd gen, but I love the drag and drop element feature. (Would love it more if I could edit the html)