Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Drop & Drag

Your templates are good but the designing tools leave a lot to be desired. I import my designs and graphics as pdfs and send them out. Being able to copy, paste, drop and drag items to do layouts would be so much easier than what is currently available. Am I missing something?

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @BmoreHumane. You can drag and drop blocks from the left-hand column to create your email. Could you explain more about what you were looking to do? Were you expecting to be able to include blocks within your PDF?

DwellCommunityChurch
Brand Visionary

I'll chime in on drag-and-drop difficulties. I'm trying to drag and drop a few sentences, moving them to a different part of a text block. It will not let me. When I grab it, it creates the small box, but when I try to drag it and drop it to that spot, nothing happens. This is a very simple function that is not working as it should.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @DwellCommunityChurch. Our drag and drop functionality does not work within a text block. Only entire blocks can be moved. You can copy and paste text into different text blocks. 

DwellCommunityChurch
Brand Visionary

This seems like such a basic need for writers. We put words in one place, but realize they'd be much better in another place. We shouldn't have to re-type them to move them. 

The new editor is so much harder to use than the previous one. I used to enjoy using your product but this "upgrade" is so difficult to use. It's so hard to move things around and it's so inflexible.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from the original user of this thread so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More