cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Early Results Default

Early Results Default

I have unchecked send me early results and it still sends me early results. Next time I changed the e-mail early results go to - when I go back into the newsletter to check (edit mode), it reverts back to the original email address. This is clearly a programming bug that needs to be fixed quickly

25 Comments

This is not a new idea - I have seen others post about it, but I received a message from Marissa_R (Moderator) asking me to share it here.  

The Early Results check box is set to default to "Send Early Results" and has to be unchecked if I don't want them.  Even worse, the default receiver of the Early Results is not myself (the account administrator) and defaults to a person who DOES NOT want to receive them. So if any user forgets to uncheck the box, it's a problem.

Could you please change the default to "unchecked"?  THANKS!!!

Elizabeth Ignasher

Communications Associate

Christ Episcopal Church

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Regular Visitor

Can I vote for this idea 27 times? THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE! Or that the very least, you need to be able to change who the default is! Huge problem.

Even worse, I now cannot change who receives the email, nor can I turn it off!

Is anyone else having this problem?

HI @ESCA

I am sorry to hear this! Are you working in a draft or already sent email?

Occasional Visitor
You recently changed the report generated at roughly 48 hours after eMail transmission. The information provided is Ok, HOWEVER, at least in my case, It would be better if it ALSO included: Actual number of eMails opened, and The total number of eMails sent. we keep metrics on our eMails, and if these two additional bits of information were provided, it would SAVE me the TIME to login and separately capture this information. Thanks, Bill Cooper Forte Grove

Thank you for posting this feedback!

Occasional Participant

I turn it off on each e-mail and then send and yet in about half I still get the report. I would like to permanently disable the report because the statistics are wrong and misleading. If you want too know why or care anything about it, **Removed By Moderator**

Is there a way to not have the early results email box checked by default?

All Star
I should be able to select the additional option, not have it automatically select it for me. Also, it would be nice to be able to set the default address for the additional option.

HI @TrinityAdmin

Which additional option are you referring to?

Status changed to: Voting Open

Established Member

I agree. This early results report should be editable - once! The original email in ours belongs to someone who left the company, and he's getting annoyed!

Occasional Contributor
can't we have it sorted in date order?
Occasional Contributor
be able to sort by date being sent-
Established Member

Wow, why is this still a problem after years?