Email Test to Include Review Feature

0 Votes

Email Test to Include Review Feature

Allow the test email to include live edits from the group who is reviewing. This would help save time when, one staff member has to collect all the edits from multiple sources and then make the changes.

4 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

i vote YES to this! had this w/ our old system and it helped to speed up the review process, while being able to see everyone's comments so there was no duplication of "you spelled this wrong."  great for the author of email, great for the reviewers - great for everyone! thank you.

I vote yes! Being able to use a review process makes it so much easier for our team to add comments but also as the creator/editor of the email to make the adjustments needed. No duplicate comments, easy to find, no formatting changes with the forwarding via email etc. etc. it was great when we had it with an old program. Our team has enjoyed using Constant Contact but this is the main item that our team has missed with the switch. We hope really hope this feature is added! - Jamie (not Anastasia, same account)

I vote yes. Being able to use a review process makes it so much easier for our team to add comments but also as the creator/editor of the email to make the adjustments needed. No duplicate comments, easy to find etc. it was great when we had it with an old program. Our team has enjoyed using Constant Contact but this is the main item that our team has missed with the switch. We hope really hope this feature is added!