Email program

the worst program ever invented. Editing is an exercise in fear and frustration - for no reason your entire paragraph will disappear - quick, hit the "undo" button or else.  And sometimes "Or else" in any case.  Won't let me type a word like "passery-bys"  without the s, okay.  With - it tells me to get lost.  Who is a machine to decide?  Then my layout does not receive as sent.  I formatted so the bottom of the photo at the left was flush with the bottom of the last line of the paragraph. Not how it shows up in the send.  Really, the program couldn't be any worse.

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 1.17.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-28 at 1.16.57 PM.png

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @WayneV35 thanks for sharing tis feedback with us! We’re sorry to hear your unable to work in your email as easily as you should. What browser are you working in? Are you having this same experience when working in a different browser or a private/incognito window? This is helpful information to have along with any screenshots of the messages you're receiving. As for your text, Constant Contact does not offer spell check in our campaigns that would cause you to select a specific spelling of a word. Do you still see this spelling change in a different browser? Also, was any of this text copied and pasted from an outside source? We have seen cases where text copied and pasted from an outside source can carry over problematic formatting.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More