Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Enable Opening Emails in New Tab

When you are comparing campaigns or reviewing results its very annoying having to go to campaigns, select the campaign you are reviewing and go to the same process when you want to open other campaign... it would be great if you could open the campaign in another window or tab

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Europartners what campaign details are you trying to compare? Users like yourself can compare up to five campaigns to compare side-by-side directly in their account following these steps.

Europartners
Campaign Expert

When I try to do it in separate windows, I can't open them... It blocks them.

This would be very helpful to quickly compare and speed up the creation workflow. I know there is a special feature to compare but some times see the campaigns side by side helps us analyze.

In the image below when I try try to open a campaign in another tab you can see Its blocks it

JuanS245_0-1607094005426.png

SabrinaK203
Marketing Legend

I agree, I struggle with this too.  I often have to keep a few pages logged in separately for constant contact.  It's annoying, yes. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the feedback! We'll open this idea up for voting. As a workaround, if it is one of the few most recent campaigns, under the main dashboard/home tab, you can right-click on the campaign and Choose "open in new tab". If this isn't the case, you can open the campaign, copy the URL, open a new browser window and paste in the URL.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. Users now have the ability to  right-click a campaign and open in a new tab or window. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More