Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Font styles changes the entire bullet/number section

0 Votes

I don't like that using color on a font in a bulleted item changes the color of the bullet. In MSWord, this only occurs if the letters that are colored are at the end of the bulleted line. EVEN THEN, you can highlight the end space (where the formatting resides) and put in the color you want. Doing that makes the bullet change to that color. Please find a way to allow us to have a word in color and keep our bullet a different color. Thank you!

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RonF84 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! The color change on your bullets is an experience we are continuing to look into. Because of this we have tracked this experience in your account and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well. We will follow-up on this thread directly with any further updates. In the meantime we suggest setting the font family, size, and style you want for the majority of the text in the bullet/numbered section in the Design tab of your campaign. You will then go back to the bullet/numbered section and make the changes needed.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

We're changing the status of this post to "Gathering Information". After doing some testing on my end, when using our CPE editor, I was able to change the color of a word in a bulleted list without the bullet changing color. We'll keep this post open for a short period to confirm others can change colors as well.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More