cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward to a friend

Forward to a friend

I created an email using card/announcement and when I tried to add "forward to a friend", "join my mailing list" and permission reminder" I was not able. I would like to have the ability to use these functions in future emails that I create.

74 Comments
Visitor

and also one to subscribe-- in the event that someone else forwards my newsletter to them. Possible?

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

All Star
I would like to see the ability to "forward email to a friend" added to the beta mobile email templates.
CTCT Employee

Occasional Visitor
1. The "greeting" is really hard to use. Once you add it to a block its really hard to type after it. I had to make sure the block was perfect before I added the greeting. 2. There is no longer an "un-do" or "cancel block editing" option. I started typing in the wrong bock, which is now REALLY easy, and there was no way for me to undo the damage I had done. 3. It should be STANDARD for all templates to have a "forward this email" and "join my mailing list" button options! You tell us it is best practice to have them in all emails yet you make it VERY hard for us to easily add them to emails.

Hi MelanieM34

Thanks for posting. These header options are still available in regular emails, even when created in a Toolkit account. Could you be using the beta editor to create the email?

CTCT Employee

Thanks for the feedback!

1) We've recently made some updates to the Greeting feature (and we're continuing to make more). Please check it out and let us know what you think!

2) There is a page-level Undo/Redo feature, right next to your Email's name and the yellow "Continue" button. 

3) That's good feedback, we'll take this into consideration when making improvements to the product!

Visitor
The Mobile Templates do not have any blocks for links, content, greetings, or a place to put a "join my newsletter" link. I need those in the formar
All Star
In this new beta test email campaign site, you are unable to edit the size of the image. Also there is no option to forward the email at the bottom of the page
CTCT Employee

Hi @HermanT

You're correct, there's no way to add a "forward email" link at the bottom of your email. Your recipients can still forward you email from their own email inbox, though. 

Good news -- Images can be resized in the editor. Simply drag any corner of an image to increase or decrease the size of an image.

Thanks for your feedback!

Occasional Visitor
Please make this.
Visitor
Your social share is really social links NOT share option. Forward this email is 1 of the most important features & there is no option to add that. BUT I do love this format - it's like MailChimp - so much easier to use!
Visitor
where are the buttons/links for Forward to a Friend or Join our List? I don't see either of these under the build options anymore.
All Star
mobile templates need join mailing list button
Visitor
Please have your developers add a "Forward to a Friend" feature to this editor. And add Instagram to the Social Media feature. Thanks.
Frequent Visitor
I'm using the new editor and mobile friendly template and there is no forward or share button available. This ought to be a very high priority! Can you please make this available, and let me know when it is and how I can add it to the existing email that I now copy each time I create a new email to go out? Many thanks.
I was excited about the new email wizard but then I found out that not all features are available, e.g., making a template now that I finally got around to creating a new email format. Also, I cannot add the "Forward to a Friend" in the new wizard. Those are definite bummers. When will they be available?
Frequent Visitor
I'm still missing some really important features in the new/beta responsive e-mail builder: - better text control, including indents - "forward this e-mail to a friend" - "view this e-mail in your browser" - also, it would be great to have more than one-column or two-column options. When can we expect updates to the beta builder?
All Star
It is very visual and helps people easily forward the email. I miss it!