cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Forward to a friend

Forward to a friend

I created an email using card/announcement and when I tried to add "forward to a friend", "join my mailing list" and permission reminder" I was not able. I would like to have the ability to use these functions in future emails that I create.

78 Comments
Occasional Contributor
part of it is probably user comfort. but the new templates don't have the "forward to a friend" option any more which is VERY important for hour holiday newsletter. Also, the new template doesn't let you change size on the image the same way. I might upload images that are different sizes, but want them to all be 120x120 in the actual newsletter. Older templates let you change the size simply by typing the width into the bottom right corner.
All Star
Please add Forward to a Friend Button that can be used in text Please add underline highlighted text function
Status changed to: New

Visitor
The forward to friend option is not available in the Email campaigns. More options are included in the Autoresponder email campaigns as opposed to the actual email campaigns. The email campaigns should have the same options as the Autoresponder email campaigns. Also, the instructions for adding the "Forward Friend Option" to email campaigns in the help & tips is absolutely incorrect and should be revised.
I'm told that the latest version of this CC platform does not include a forward to a friend feature and that only the older versions have it. I would like to request that feature on the editor I use. I need it so I can track how many contacts are forwarding my emails and who they are sending to. Thanks!
All Star
is there any buttons or templates that include a Forward Email link? I would like to include it in my emails.

Occasional Visitor
I have the new editor and would like the forward to a friend option like the old editor. I have a vendor that uses your old editor and that option comes across on their newsletters to me.

I was working on flyers and got to noticed major issue with the Constant contact system.

When I try to forward the flyer through my personal mail (gmail or using outlook) I can make changes to the flyer, like any changes on the original flyer, I could add new content, delete the images and so on.

This is kind of flaw to me, it’s a major issue for me. Since I don’t want my clients to make changes while they forward the email to someone else using regular forward button.

I know at the very bottom at footer section we have forward to friend link which works better but what happens if I just want to forward using forward option through my emails.

I guess this feature is in lack of this event, not tested well I suppose. And I don’t know whether any of your customers have noticed this yet !!

Personally this looks major issue to me. This is not right !!

And the other thing is not all the templates are version controlled, What I can see not my colleague  can see same way, either images are scattered or content looks up or down.

I really can’t get into this, it looks a major problem to me. Please let me know If I am missing something here. Hope this helps

Thanks and Regards,

Neeta Karanjkar

Web Developer/ Marketing Associate

Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
It's email marketing for pete's sake! I need people to share it!
Regular Visitor
I had Constant Contact 10 years ago and it had a share and forward button available. Please bring it back. It is the very essence of why Constant Contact works - easy email formats that people can share and broaden the reach at no additional expense. Then you can fire the idiot that removed it, and the supervisor who didn't catch it or allowed it.
Visitor
I NEED THIS FEATURE!
Status changed to: Voting Open

Put back the "Forward Email" button into the newsletter templates so that our subscribers can easily forward to friends/colleagues.  Don't know why you ever removed it when you made the upgrade to the system.

Occasional Visitor

please. please it helped us grow our following 

Regular Visitor
Please consider using Forward to Friend or Friends as many may think forwarding to friends will happen automatically to all the friends.
Established Member
help