Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

LKatWILC
Rookie

Is it possible to include a translation link on mobile constant contact? I had been doing it previously but the mobile template doesn't seem to support this.

BrianH77
Rookie

Yes, a Translation Button would be Great!

RoyCloudPTO
Campaign Collaborator

Yes, please for newsletters where readers may prefer spanish, can there be a button to translate? Utilizing google translate or similar. 

RoyCloudPTO
Campaign Collaborator

Please do this! Other providers have translate available.

JessicaC480
Rookie

This is needed. I work in global health and our audience includes many non-English speakers. Looks like other companies (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor) offer a way to embed Google Translate in emails.

JessicaC480
Rookie
Please add a method for embedding Google Translate functionality (button/link) in emails. My organization has a global audience with many non-English speakers. Other email marketing companies offer this feature. Thank you!
PeterB30
Rookie

I concur!!! 

MissyD27
Rookie

Hello,

I think it would be a great idea to get some type of translation ability to put a link into our emails or survreys so that parents can receive and English copy of a newsletter and then do a Google Translate so they could receive it in Spanish.  

Thank you for your time

starleya66
Rookie
Our county along with the other county Supervisor of Election offices have been court ordered to provide Spanish translation for voter materials, which includes our Newsletter. Currently there is no option for Spanish translation, and because of how many clients also have the same request which has now become a requirement of us, I would highly consider embedding Google translate. Also, if MailChimp isn't using it, this could be a competitive advantage....Please seriously consider. Thank you.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More