cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

385 Comments
I regularly unable to reach some of campaign history using the current "View more campaigns" button. When attempting to access campaigns whose titles are in the middle of the alphabet and which were sent neither very recently nor more than two years ago (those who listings fall in the middle of the index, no matter which sorting option I choose) the site stalls, I have to reload the page and start all over again -- inevitably running into the same issue. Not okay, Constant Contact.
All Star
We really aren't a fan of the new interface. We have a lot of events and newsletters all going on at the same time. With the new interface, they are either all mixed in together or you have to click again to sort events from newsletters. Then, because of the new visuals, only about six fit on a screen at a time. We're doing a lot of scrolling - and there's no search function either. We're doing a lot of scrolling, clicking and moving on to next pages to get what we need. Really don't like it.
Frequent Visitor
Everything used to be available right from my home screen. Now I have to click More... to find anything I used to access immediately. This is very poor design!!!
Why did you change the layout, it is now so pathetic I am thinking of moving to Mail Chimp. Every time I want to move from contacts to emails or any other section, there are no links and i have to re log in. What pathetic brain surgeon came up with this user unfriendly layout....
Occasional Contributor
With the New Constant Contact, I miss the ability to easily scroll back several pages to find an old campaign from a year or 2 before. Now I have to keep clicking "View more campaigns" over and over again to get back to where I want to be. Can this issue be addressed? Thank you.
I cannot tell how frustrating your new layout is. I am trying to look for a previous campaign and everything is out of order. I have sorted by oldest to newest and it is showing campaigns for Mother's Day and saying they were created in September! PLEASE change back to the way they were before!
All Star
Why did you change the sort capabilities so that the user has to scroll thru every page rather than an arrow that can take them to the last page? In addition, after reviewing an email and clicking on the back arrow, the user is taken back to the very first page rather than where they left off and has to scroll thru every page again to return to where they were! Did anyone think this through before releasing it?
Visitor

I hate it too!! I can't find any of the templates I used to use. Are they at this "more" button. Can't find that!!

I like the old list better. Too hard to find what I am looking for.
Occasional Visitor
Whoever came up with this latest version of C.C. should be FIRED! For a busy person who runs a business- this is very time consuming, I can't find any of my past emails in a timely manner- constantly having to sift through 100's (Ive sent over 1000 emails and can never find the one I'm looking for). This is nasty! I've complained about this several times and no one has ever gotten back to me -WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE IT BACK? Sincerely a very **bleep** off customer.
Frequent Visitor
Hate this feature! Liked it better when I could select the page number. Scrolling takes too long.
Visitor
The new Campaign pages is terrible. If I want to find an email from 12 months again I have to continually hit "View More Campaigns". You need to put the Go to Page option back in and ideally add a search Campaigns function.

I have found this very frustrating myself. Forgive me if I'm missing a previous post that touched on this, but is there any good reason why theire is no search functionality in the campaigns? This type of thing is pretty standard in just about any online service one can think of, so the fact that it is missing in Constant Contact does seem odd. I have recently been creating a lot of messaging around our organization's conference and special events, and having to scroll back an entire year to view past versions of messages has been tedious.

All Star
The way the campaign list is now set up takes up so much space that you have to keep scrolling up and down to find things. Could you make it more "list-like"?
All Star
I miss being able to scroll back to view previous campaigns by page. Often I know I'm looking to replicate (or follow) what we did in October of 2015 and so I could easily click back the number of pages needed. Now, I have to wait and load and load and load everything to get to the sent item i want to view. Hope this helps!
Frequent Visitor
The "view more campaigns" is extremely annoying and very time consuming when you send as many emails as our organization does. Can you bring back the page navigation or create a search feature? Thanks.
Visitor
What on EARTH could make you guys take away the ability to access earlier emails by clicking on the page number at the bottom of the lists. So now in order to access emails from anything going back over a month or two, we must now endlessly click on the "view more campaigns" button (for days), instead of being able to 'guesstimate' about what page the desired email is located on, and going straight to that vicinity. So THAT particular update SUCKS~!! If u're gonna take away THAT function from us, then u could've at least waited until u've developed a Search bar for us. Trying to access an email from this time last year in order to copy the format or text from it, is now a TOTAL HEADACHE just trying to GET to it~!! HELP...; PLEASE~!! I can't imagine that more than a few people wanted to kill that particular function. Can somebody AT LEAST explain, why~?
Regular Visitor
you cannot see visual of email. you can not order according to date to be sent. its a pain in the neck. and cant do a search on suject line.
Visitor
Hello, is there / please make archived emails easier to search (by pages) under the new format?!?
All Star

Your new format makes it harder to find old campaigns.  I often refer back to older campaigns and copy them and change dates for current use. The previous format had the page numbers across the bottom which made it easier to get back to older campaigns.  Your current format forces me to have to keep clicking "view more campaigns", it makes it a very slow laborious process.  Liked the old format better.