cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

383 Comments

Just found out about changes to archiving past newsletters.  Was very happy with the former process and format.  Not at all happy with the changes and feel that new option is VERY limiting. 

In the previous version, it was great to be able to see the date and time of the scheduled emails on the campaign overview page so we could see what we have scheduled ahead. Now you have to click through each one individually.
Frequent Visitor
I feel like the new interface is extremely different from the old version, which I liked very much. I think it would have been more convenient for your users if you slowly made changes rather than changing everything at once. It really slows me down unfortunately.
I'm scrolling back through my emails to look for those related to a particular campaign. I'll click on an email to look at the details, but then when I go back to the list, I have to scroll again--it loses my place. Very annoying. Also, counting reach is important. Would like the number of emails sent in that top line of info so I don't have to click on the email to get that detail.
All Star

The new "MY CAMPAIGNS" page is HORRIBLE! It is incredibly frustrating to find a campaign from a year or two ago. The "View More Campaigns" button is useless! Can you please bring back the pagination/page jumps on the bottom of the page or at least add a real search function--such as by name or by date. "Old to New" and "A to Z" is ridiculous. I feel like we are being penalized for being long-time Constant Contact users. 

The new layout removed pagination...with as many emails as we have, we NEED pagination to easily access emails. New format is HARD to get to the emails in the past!!!!!!
Hi - the Campaigns page used to have pagination & we had like 80 pages of past campaigns I used to navigate through. I used to regularly go back in chunks of 17 pages so I could get to the campaigns we did at this same time of year 1, 2 & 3 years ago. Very useful!!! But... now I'd have to stand here & click the "View more campaigns" button for like 15 minutes to be able to go back in time for each year. So I think we either need pagination back OR we need Date in the Sort so we can skip to a particular place in time. Thanks!
Occasional Organizer

This latest re-design has removed the "time" field for scheduled emails under the display/list of campaigns. This a major inconvenience as we send multiple emails in a day and need to be able to quickly see exactly what is scheduled, and WHAT TIME, when working with clients and scheduling/re-scheduling blasts going forward.  Without this field, we're forced to constantly waste time opening/re-opening scheduled campaigns simply to see what time they're scheduled for, in scheduling other campaigns. We strongly encourage you to please replace the "time" field in the list of campaigns.

Thanks.

I think you should bring back the pages feature at the bottom of the campaigns page. I am now forced to go through countless of old campaigns to get to the one I want when I was able to just put a page number and it would jump to the month I needed to go back to.
The new update is HORRIBLE! There is no easy way to look at upcoming campaigns and close the online booking for them. It is taking pages of scrolling and reloading due to not showing everything at once page by page like before. The update is NOT helpful in any way managing our campaigns!
All Star
It would be so helpful if there was a way to see which emails have been sorted into folders and which haven't. I have a list of over 1000 emails that I feel need to be sorted now that it is more difficult to go back in time to look at previous emails but I can't even sort them because there's no way of knowing which already are in folders and which need to be sorted. So frustrating!
Regular Visitor

Like many people, we need a way to quickly search and find older emails, whether they are two months old or two years old or five years olds. Please implement a logical and usable search function with emails.

Regular Visitor
It would be great to find all email we sent in (for example) November of last year to see how the month went and plan changes for this year's campaign. So, I'd like to search for all emails sent in November 2015 and have them show up on a separate screen.
All Star

This is about the 250th time I've voted for something like this.

My organization sends a lot of emails. Cutting the reporting list off at 50 is almost useless. scrolling thru sent emails is cumbersome and time-consuming. after i close the email i'm interested in, i have to start again at the beginning.
Visitor
I'm SICK of going back to the first page only to scroll through 10 more to get back to where I was looking for something!!! Where's a search tool AND put back the page selection option at the bottom!!!!!
Love that the date was added to the general campaign listing page, but it would be really helpful to also have day of the week!
you have a big flaw with the new version which is making my life much more difficult. i used to be able to skip to 10 pages to an old email from 6 months ago that i wanted to copy. now i have to keep scrolling and wait for page to load. big issue, thinking about switching to another company now.
removing the ability to jump pages in old campaigns makes it harder to find older material. Adding a keyword search feature would have been a nice addition.
Hi - just one suggestion for the new design. It would be nice to have EventSpot easily accessible.