cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

381 Comments
The "more campaigns" button has disappear form the bottom of the page, and now I have to scroll back to the top to navigate to the next page. PLEASE ADD page navigation to the bottom while you are still working on adding a search function. This latest change is making navigation even more difficult.
Occasional Contributor

The "View More" button on the bottom of the campaign list was a nice feature. The paging is ok, but the I thought the "view more" button at the bottom of the campaign list provided a better user experience and a more natural flow to the page.

Visitor

PRAISE GOD AND THANKEW~!!!!!! :manvery-happy: Heart :smileyvery-happy:

No search bar yet, but you AT LEAST brought back the page scroll button, which helps IMMENSELY~!! Thankew for adding HOURS back in to my days~!! 

Frequent Visitor
THANK YOU for bringing back the page controls!!!!! We have been long-term users of Constant Contact and have almost 800 campaigns. We were so disappointed when the page control feature went away with the revised layout. I almost did a cartwheel when I saw that it was back!!
All Star

But within a couple of days you'll be asking for duplicate page controls at the bottom of the screen, too.

*sigh*

Michael

Regular Visitor
Hey, they fixed it so users can once again zoom to pages listing emails from long ago. I complained about not being to do this, and I imagine others did, too, so hats off to ourselves and Constant Contact for taking action.
Regular Organizer

After listening to your feedback, we have introduced pagination to our Updated Experience!

Pagination.png

We understood how hard it could be to browse through past email campaigns, so we have implemented pagination to allow for quick navigation through your campaigns. Please share your thoughts with us, if you have feedback on how to make this better or changes you would like to see please post a new idea!

Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Thank you so VERY, VERY, much for reinstating the ability to locate past campaigns by searching by a page. What a time saver!
Regular Visitor
Used to be able to scroll through chronologically, but now they don't seem to be in any order. Please bring back old format
Regular Organizer

Thank you for sharing! We are happy to see this feature being utilized. 

Regular Visitor
I was not able to use the navigation system to find an old survey to edit it. So I had to cal your support team and get help. I think your navigation system could be improved.
Occasional Contributor
Why do our posts no longer sort in chronological order?
Visitor
Great job on the redesign of the site. However, I need to send feedback that I really dislike the campaigns landing page. I always have to click "view all campaigns" to get to where I want to go, so it would be great if you could eliminate that additional step.

I'm not liking the new updates either. It's not user friendly and you can't see what the campaigns look like unless you click actions, then click preview on each one. Used to you could see a little preview pane of all your campaigns but now you can't which in my opinion makes it harder to find the one I'm looking for.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Contributor

With 45 pages of campaigns, pagination is not very helpful.  The search box, like the one on the Reporting page, would be brilliant.  It still takes a lot of time and stabing in the dark to find a campaign by page number, especially since there is no way to sort them by sent date.  We have over 100 clients, so using folders is not much faster.  I still don't understand if you already have the technology (located on the Report page) why not just implement it on the campaigns page.  Also, you still have not fixed the issue that there is no way to sort on SENT date & time; I have no idea what date is used to sort old to new, new to old, and last modified.  If I'm looking for a specific previously sent email, I will know the date it was sent, not the date is last save or modified or who knows what criteria is being used.  :smileysad:

Frequent Visitor
Hi! Is there a way to look at scheduled email by the date they are scheduled rather than modification? Thanks!
Occasional Contributor

I would agree with all of these comments, especially:

"Do not like the new look, it is not necessary to make these updates. The campaigns are out of order even when I select New-Old, the top campaign listed is from April and is over the campaign that just went out. Can I have the format changed back?" (LazaroS)

I was trying to find emails from a few months ago, sorted by New-Old and they came up: May '17, April '17, March '17, December 2009 (WHAT??), November '16, January '17. How is that chronological?

And, it would be SO HELPFUL to have the THUMBNAIL images again. Those were so useful and I don't know why you would get rid of them.

Hope you can fix this issue soon. Thanks.

Need to be able to search for past campaigns by date and also by keywords.  I frequently need to reuse a campaign and waste quite a bit of time scrolling through pages until I finally find the campaign I'm looking for.