cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this week and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Whoever thought the new user interface was a good idea should be fired. Takes FOREVER to find old campaigns. Most people 'clone' old ones, and some can be from the same time a year ago - which means countless 'More Campaigns' . Stupid !!!!!!!
Occasional Contributor
Great. Now when I want to see a preview (of a previous campaign) I only get part of the email piece, not the whole thing. Just great. Can't wait for the next great new idea.
Occasional Contributor

WHO IS THE GENIUS THAT DREAMED UP THIS ABORTION? 

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
The new layout makes it very difficult to search old emails. We used to be able to go to "page 8" or whatever to find old campaigns, it was MUCH faster than having to scroll through EVERY post. Also, after I look at the old campaign and go back to the previous page, it takes me all the back to my current campaigns and I have to "start all over" going through every page until I get back to the old campaign. VERY FRUSTRATING& TIME CONSUMING!!
CC is great, but searching/sorting through our events past & present is INFURIATING and MADDENING! You guys are an on-line company and should have this down. Sorting/organizing should be a part of your DNA. What should take me a minute takes me MANY. I try to move our old events to a new folder so I don't have sort through them and that doesn't work (these are 1 year old!!!!) when I do that, I still see them on my campaign page. I cannot believe I am the only person who has brought this to your attention. PLEASE PLEASE can you work on this? FYI - NONE of the sorting options you provide work. A-Z is a joke. From someone beyond frustrated....
Occasional Visitor
I can't find campaigns sent easily because there is no longer a preview. If I don't remember how it was named or when it was sent, I have to open each one individually to figure out if this is the campaign I am looking for to print or copy or whatever. I do not find new format useful. Please change back. Thank you, AC
Not happy with the new way of searching campaigns Was much easier the previous way when you at least can view them by page. Now you have to constantly hit the "View more campaigns" button and scroll. A search button for the campaigns would really help!
All Star
Hello, Every month I review what I sent exactly 12 months ago to my students because much of it needs to be resent (after an update) So I need to be able to see what was previously sent. You eliminated the page numbers,so now, I have to keep hitting "view more campaigns." Then when I find the email from a year ago, and reschedule it for now, I have to go back to the beginning to get to the next old email I want to send. Please either add back the page numbers (so I can just type in page 9 to get to the emails) OR put in a date search button so I can quickly retrieve the emails in that time period. Also, for some reason, even though I am asking for new emails to old emails, some random date emails are getting thrown in the mix. (and it's not in the last modified section because I checked)
Regular Visitor

Hello?  Anyone home?  Can you guys please respond?

Occasional Contributor
Why was the page numbers removed? So much easier to locate emails needed
All Star
I need to search for an email that was sent a year ago. Previously, I was able to 'jump' to the page, now I have to continually 'view more campaigns'? Is there a more effective search?
Visitor
So the site looks prettier, but you can't navigate between campaigns by date. It might have been helpful if you had added a search function, but that's not there either. Now if I want to review a campaign from years ago, I have to keep Loading Older Campaigns. Not useful, not helpful.
Regular Visitor
I would like to be able to search for an old email/campaign that was created last year. Not easy to do in the new format
Occasional Visitor
Someone's decision to compile all our survey emails under a 2013 folder is ridiculous and will cause us to look at other systems now. Why are we being forced to thumb through years of emails to update our survey invites when we had a system that worked pretty well before someone's genius idea of hiding a 2016 email in a 2013 folder.
All Star

I would like this option as well. I don't have the time or resources to search through the 464+ email campaigns in my account.

Occasional Participant
The subject says it all. Why all the whitespace?
Occasional Visitor
My favorites are GONE, in addition there is not the option to create/save new ones. Very frustrating.
Frequent Visitor
I do not like your new website at all! I remember the last time you changed it two or three years ago, and I didn't like it then either. Why do we customers have to go through such a steep learning curve everytime Constant Contact changes its site? It's very hard to find old emails that I sent in the past. I refer to my old emails often since I send out cyclical messages. Now I can't go back in time more than one page at a time! That's just stupid. And there's no search feature! Why? Your site is almost impossible to view on a mobile phone! All bad ideas. Your developers obviously do not use this product, otherwise they'd see the annoyance that we customers are going through. More than likely, I will cancel my membership when it runs out this summer, esp. since you are increasing your price (and it was overpriced before anyway). Jeff Kramer
You HAVE to bring back some way for me to jump to campaign pages!!!!! It is way too time consuming to have to select "View More Campaigns" repeatedley when I need to copy one from a year ago or more!!