cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
Your "old to new" and "new to old" sort do not key off the right dates. They should key off the "sent" date and they do not.
Regular Visitor
Please go back to adding the page number so if you often look back 1 year ago you can just put a page number in and not have to keep hitting a button to view more campaigns. Very time consuming and annoying!

Crazy slow to find an old campaign..please, please , fix.

All Star
Hello!! While you're new site is aesthetically more pleasing... you didn't make one very important upgrade. You actually made it worse. In the old interface, I could skip ahead to pages and find the past email I was looking for. Not the best tool, but better than now. Now I have to scroll down, load more, scroll down, load more, scroll down, load more, and it takes me 15 minutes to go back a year to an email that I need update and send again. It would be AMAZINGLY helpful if you could get a search feature put in. I've mentioned this before, before you did the revamp. I wish you had taken it into consideration because this is worse than before.
Occasional Contributor
More button at the bottom DOES NOT WORK so unable to see all campaigns MUST BE FIXED/. PLEASE just bring back pagers
Occasional Contributor
NO WAY. Not a blog, this is a database for productivity. STOP THE NONSENSE and bring back the pager view. DO NOT SEND ME TO VIEW ALL every time I move my mouse and click anything. Bring back real links, not java objects. Otherwise this is not a viable product or service
Solution Provider
The View More Campaigns feature is terrible. Please bring back the option to go through the pages. It slows down the website and it takes forever to get to "E" if you are doing it in alphabetical order.
Visitor
The new system is taking too long to get to my older campaigns. I have over 300 and that is just too much work to scroll scroll scroll scroll. I do not like it at all. Gotta say too, that I like the old voice so much better too. She had some class. Just sayin....
Established Member
I appreciate that Constant Contact is trying to revamp and make things easier and more appealing. Unfortunately, I think this update really misses the mark. Putting everything (event, invites, emails etc.) all in one place under campaigns makes it so much harder to find what I need. I pretty much exclusively need to find events. By eliminating event spot, that means I now have to go to campaigns, then put on a filter to get to events. That's adding a step to the previous navigation. Once I'm in the event filter, finding certain events is not easy. I need to look at events by the date. Not by the date modified or created, but the date of the event. Maybe I'm missing a filtering step here, but I don't see a way to view the list like this. I've been using A-Z, but thing are not completely in alphabetical order, which is incredibly frustrating. It's taking me twice as long to accomplish things as it used to.

I agree 100%.  It is so difficult to find your events now.  It IS incredibly frustration and time consuming.   

All Star

For some online services it makes sense to have a metric where more time spent by users = reportable improvement and success.  That may be true for social media platforms and information services, for example, while it is not true in a product people use to get work done efficiently.  Does Constant Contact use such a metric as one variable in determining product improvement and success?

Michael

Occasional Contributor
We regularly used to search backwards for prior year campaigns and we knew that by going back 11 pages it would put us approximately one year back. Now I have to continuously hit a stupid button, "View more" and it takes so much longer. Why would you get rid of the page count? This was really useful. I hate the new interface.
I want the inbox page open
I wish I could view more campaigns at a time. I get frustrated that I have to keep hitting, "View More Campaigns". Additionally, on the "Report" tab I wish I could see more than 50. Thanks
I much preferred the old way previous "campaigns" was done. When I want to find an old email, say from a year ago, I now have to keep clicking "View more campaigns" many times. Much preferred the old list that listed pages across the bottom. I always knew within one page where the email I was looking for was and it was much quicker to just click on "page 6" for example.
All Star
I'd like more options to sort the campaigns - like having scheduled show first; sent date order. Maybe I missed how to do that.
The new website is inconvenient in a couple of ways. In the last version, I could "fast forward" to a certain, past "sent" email. Now, I have to scroll from newest, to oldest with no way to get there more directly without going through the entirety of the emails, in order, from newest to oldest, to get to an old email. I find this tremendously wasting of my time, not to mention horribly inconvenient. Also, I don't like the "Campaigns" section- I find it less convenient to navigate my emails than in the prior version of the website, which used buttons to navigate more easily: "Sent Email," and "Drafts," for example. I hope you can make these points more convenient for me very soon.
I like to be able to sort by the days the emails were previously sent and also by the dates that my future emails are scheduled. The new approach is extremely difficult and time consuming . Please let me know if it is possible. If not, we will have to go with one of the many other companies who have sent us info about their services. Thanks so much!
Visitor
Hello, I often go back to previous campaigns I have sent and use them as a resource. This was much easier to do when I could flip through pages. However, now that option has been removed and it is much more time consuming to press "load more campaigns" at the end. Is there anyway to search campaigns so I can find what I need more effectively? Thank you, Joelle Johnson
Visitor
need to go way back in my sent campaigns and i used to be able to enter a page # to go back to but now all i see is "show more campaigns" button and have to click it dozens of times to go back far enough