cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
All Star
Not being able to pick a page to go to and having to keep clicking "show more campaigns" is horrible. You should go back to showing page numbers at the top of the list so you can easily navigate to the middle. I hate this list. It is a big waste of time.
Do you plan to fix the ability to find past campaigns more quickly than current system...takes FOREVER and system gets slower and slower the longer you try to go back in time? PLEASE...
you used to go backwards by page # - now you can't do that. How do i find an email from last year without going back page by page. you also dont have a way to search by name. not happy
All Star

I agree wholeheartedly!  I wish CC would spend time on creating new templates to choose from vs. constantly re-designing the interface.

Visitor
Hello, I sometimes like to copy a campaign from this week last year... It has gotten much more difficult now that the view old campaigns by page has gone away. I realize I could go back and file my campaigns, but this is not likely to happen. I preferred the old style where I could simply go to page 7 instead of continually needing to refresh the feed at the bottom of the page until I get to last year. Thanks.
Visitor

Yes!!

Completely agree.

Regular Visitor
I miss the page numbers! I often "reuse" or tweak previous emails from the same time last year, and it takes a really long time to get to the older emails now. I miss being able to flip to page 7 or page 10 with one click.
All Star

I agree this lost feature should be re-instated.

Barbara-

Personally, I'd like another interface redesign ... but, have someone do it who is an actual business user of the product.  

It appears to me that CC keeps trying to make things 'prettier,' but they keep losing functionality and ease of use.  I've never taken the time to look at  or other competitors, but if things keep going downhill in the usability department, I think it's time.

Occasional Visitor
In your old platform you could easily navigate at the bottom of the page to older emails sent, even years ago. Now there's only the choice to "view more campaigns" and it is taking soooooooo long to go back a few years. Please bring this feature back. Better yet, add a "search" button to find sent campaigns.
All Star
If I want to find an email I sent last summer, I used to be able to flip through hundreds of previous emails pretty quickly because of the paginated results, now I need to load more and more and more and more until I get to last summer. Either give the option to paginate or put a search option to find a campaign (better yet, do both) this seems like such a terrible design for this feature, who thought of this?
All Star

Agree. Please bring back!

Much preferred the old system! It's easier to look for emails sent already or drafts of emails, then to search through the whole list of emails! Also like the Event Spot separated for my registered events.
All Star

I have also found it difficult to find and work with my past emails.  Any improvements would be appreciated.  

Frequent Visitor
With this new format I am having difficulty finding certain emails that were scheduled a month or two ago in advance. In the previous format it was quite easy to find them as everything went back in blocks of 50 in chronological order - page by page eg. 1 2 3 4 5 and an arrow to go to the end of the scheduled campaigns or an arrow to go back to the latest ones sen. I would appreciate if you could look at making changes and replace the "more campaigns" icon with the same format you used to use. Thanks, Glenn
Visitor

New look is garbage. It's made for the lowest common denominator. Change it.

Visitor

If I need to go straight to a contact with the name starting with "M" I have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom of the list, ON EVERY PAGE, to get to the middle of the alpahbet. It you had the same "Skip To Page" option at the top of the list, as well as the bottom, it would be soooo much faster and less frustrating. You can apply this to the email capaign list as well. I've attached a screen shot.

GoToPage.jpg

All Star

In case it's been lost on folks, complaining about the now defunct thumbnail issue, has been completely lost on Constant Contact. I feel like it's simply a waste of time to complain. CC is gonig to do what CC wants to do and if a few people don't like it, well tough.  Way to go, CC, keep ignoring us, your PAYING customers.  I used to love these guys but that feeling is fast disapating.  

My email inbox is overflowing with Constant Contact Community messages, probably because I posted one myself about the new interface.

Clearly, many agree the new Constant Contact interface is a 10-mile step backward.  It looks like it was designed by someone who has never owned a business or used Constant Contact in a small business/production environment.  It is much less usable and efficient than the original ... and it kinda reminds me of the Windows 8 debacle.

The best idea would be for Constant Contact to get the old designers to come back to work - give them raises and let them fix things.

Alternately, maybe they should put together a design panel with some of us who depend upon the tool and who know what is needed to make it better and more efficient.

Just my two cents ...

Hi @AthensSBDCO

Thanks for the great feedback and suggestion! I'm moving your post to our dedicated feedback section to get this in front of our developer teams here.