cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
Occasional Contributor
The new layout in the over all list of Campaigns is very nice. But you removed the functionality that allowed you to jump to various pages on the list. We're in August of 2016, for example, and it's a regular practice for us to look back at August of 2015, 2014, 2013, etc. to review past campaigns, get ideas, and make sure we're not missing anything. In the previous set up, I could be looking at the August 2015 list of campaigns by knowing those e-mails were somewhere around pages 18-20 of the listing. Type in "20" in the "Go to Page" field, and I was in business. Now I have to step slowly and painfully backwards through the list, one page at a time? It took me almost five minutes just to go back to last August. This means that I'm effectively cut off from reviewing any of my older campaigns from here on out, because there is no way I can sit for 10 minutes or longer clicking "See More Campaigns" over and over and over again. Please help-- this is an important feature!
I liked it better when I could put in the page number so I did not have to scroll back through all the emails to find the one that I want. Is there an easier way to find an old email Campaign?
First, not a fan of the name campaign. Email was fine. Second, when I'm trying to find an old campaign, it is taking forever to load every item. On the old webpage, I could pick a page number and skip over many emails. Now I have to load every campaign, even though I know the one I want was sent a year ago.
All Star

Until a Constant Contact staffer corrects me, I'm going to keep hypothesizing that they employ no functional consultants when they're making design changes to the system. Something like this would never have gotten past the team if they had knowledgable users providing feedback during the planning, programming, and testing stages.

Michael

Occasional Visitor
Before the update, we were able to go to past Campaigns by using pages. The new update requires a scrolling method. We often reuse old verbiage from year-old campaigns, and scrolling through is cumbersome and time consuming. The page method is preferred, and we would appreciate a return to the old format in this regard. Thank you.
Regular Visitor

Mattb1 and mchristo Thanks!! Exactly what I have been asking about for MONTHS!! They can't be listening or they would have corrected this. Am seriously thinking about another service as this has annoyed me so much I am now not using the service nearly as much as before. They have the capability, it was availalbe for years.

Can't go back to view prior years' campaigns to review details and the success (opens) without system freezing up before we get to find campaign we are seeking. CRAZY!
Occasional Visitor
Is there any possibility of going directly to a particular date when searching for campaigns?
All Star
When I clicked "All Campaigns," I expect to have ALL campaigns loaded to view. I had to click a number of times to see More Campaigns, to get to the earliest ones that I wanted to view. And when I did view one I wanted to see, then clicked "Return," I was not returned to the list of campaigns I had built up; I was dumped back at the page I see on login. Come on, people, "Return" or "Back" means back to the page previously displayed, as it was and in the place I left it.
First off the site is pretty but you got rid of the ease of navigating to past campaigns. There used to be a button at the bottom that lets you jump from page to page. That is really helpful since we refer back to old campaigns. It saves time versus having to click the view more campaigns and waiting for it to load. Personally, I think someone there wants it to be pretty vs efficient. I think they've also taken away other functions that were very useful. i.e. the html tab

The new campaign interface is just unusable. Please put it back the way it was!

Occasional Contributor
I use a handful of templates for all of my emails and I don't want to have to surf through dozens of others to find them.
Visitor
Horrible layout. Way to difficult to navigate quickly and I cannot even find my favourite templates that I've been using for years.
All Star
Please add a feature to search for campaigns by name. My company has over 300 campaigns right now, and it's incredibly tedious to search for the one I need. Thanks.
Frequent Visitor
I DO NOT like the way the new "Campaigns" page is set up. On the old format there were "page" indicators on the bottom of each screen, so I could easily find an email that I sent out months ago. How I have to scroll through hundreds of emails. If you are not going to put that back on, then we should have the option to sort by "Date Sent" not just "New to Old" or "Old to New".
Visitor
PLEASE revert back or allow us the option to revert back to the old format. The new one is extremely cumbersome to use when looking for old campaigns. There is no option for page numbers to allow you to skip through large amounts of campaigns. If I'm looking for one from 2014 for example, I have to manually scroll thru ALL the campaigns until I get to the one I need which takes a very long time. The preview feature you recently implemented was great but that's gone too and there is no search option either. Please fix this or let us change back to the old page-number format until you find a solution because this scroll thru system is a extremely inefficient.
Occasional Visitor
Our company has an eblast schedule which requires me to find the last campaign, copy, and send back out (sometimes with modifications) Sometimes I need to go two months out or more. It was easy to do when there were multiple pages (I'd just type in the approximate page I thought it would be on and find it from there). This new button on the bottom of the screen (the see more button) will now take me much longer to find a campaign than it use to. Please at least consider adding a "search campaigns" feature to make it easier.
Occasional Visitor
Hard to navigate - poorly designed Absolute MESS !!!
Occasional Visitor
1. I DO NOT like the new website design! 2. The other design was much more usable. 3. If you are committed to this design, please give us the option of having the same view as the old site. 4. This new site takes too long to load and get to using. 5. Give us the Option of switching back to the "Classic" site.
All Star
DO NOT LIKE THE LOOK OF YOUR NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!! CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!!!!!