cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
Frequent Visitor
I would like to old page back. This design does not provide immediate access to all the information without clicking on each campaign to get complete statistics. Additionally, the campaigns cannot be listed in the order sent. Newest - oldest refers to when the campaign was designed, not sent. I design the campaigns as the information becomes available, not in order of occurrence.
Regular Visitor
you removed the box to choose a page to look at old emails. what took me 2 minutes is now taking me 45 minutes! and I still haven't finished. This is the worst change ever. It makes me want to cancel my membership. Please respond.
Occasional Advisor
For example, if we want to see all the emails sent in April 2015 it would be nice to be able to select time period of emails and only see these emails. This would also give the user another way of viewing older campaigns without having to scroll down and hit "View more campaigns" until you've reached emails sent in April 2015.
All Star
Having lost the ability to go back to specific pages when looking for campaigns makes using CC nearly impossible for me and beyond frustrating. I use CC for a number of different businesses and organizations and I have to say when it comes to my own business I may have to find another way to distribute emails. I can't continue to work this way. I have to constantly look for emails as far back as a year ago so I can duplicate them and I am now spending 45 minutes at a time just to get back to that one email. DEVELOPERS...PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP! This was not thought through. I don't understand why anyone would be ok with this DOWNGRADE!
All Star

I agree 100%. I just wasted an hour searching for 1 email from last year. And now that I found it I want to look at one from last year a week later and when I hit back on my browser it took me back to square 1. I can't work like this! I feel your pain!!!

Occasional Contributor
I have lost count of all the emails I've seen with everyone commenting on how MUCH they despise the new interface. You guys really screwed up this time. How do you expect someone with 32 pages of email campaigns to find something on page 16 now? SERIOUSLY??!? To echo many others who have written in (and I have saved ALL of their emails), if your designers actually USED THIS SITE they would not have made the changes that have been made. It's HORRID and I am actively looking at other companies in order to take my business elsewhere. It is obvious that the 'feedback' you receive falls on deaf ears since nothing has changed. Boo, Constant Contact!!! You are doing a major injustice to your paying customers by not listening to their pleas.
All Star
I am not sure why you took off the capability of going to a certain page of sent but you just made it more difficult to search not easier. I would know that if I did something a year ago, to go to at least a certain page and it would be close if not on that page. I think you should be able to search by word - so you can find an old campaign you either want to reuse or want some wording off of.
All Star
Really dislike having to click "view more campaigns" when I am trying to get an email I sent several months ago. Really miss the ability to type in 10 for "go 10 pages back." Make navigating really difficult.
Regular Visitor
Since the change to the new format, I have found it nearly (and in come cases completely) impossible to retrieve old campaigns that were not filed into subfolders. Our organization has more than 1,000 unfiled campaigns, and in the new site format, there is no way to jump to particular pages of old campaigns, as we could in the past (eg: go to page 55, etc). The "View more campaigns" button does work, but only about 5 times before the ability to click on or drag individual campaigns becomes very laggy, and the ability to scroll to the top discontinues entirely. Would it be possible to either restore the previous feature of jumping to a page, or add a search feature to key-word search old campaigns? Thanks, Alanna
Regular Visitor

yes - agreed here too!!!

Frequent Visitor

New layout means I see less of my total campaigns per page and we lost the ability to print a selected email from the main list - the drop down box to the right used to offer Print as an option, now I have to select preview, open the individual campaign and print.  This is quite time consuming when printing several at one time.  Please return this feature.

Occasional Visitor
Could you please stop changing your website constantly? I know it is called constant contact, but it seems like it would be better suited to be called constantly changing contact. The site used to be easy to access, now it is a complicated messy user experience. Every time you move something, you make it more difficult to access.
Occasional Visitor

I am so frustrated with this latest update. it use to be easy to use and find to resend with edits. Now that is impossible. This program is getting to be quit a pain to use.

I have been using CC for years and this is the worst experience yet! I can only imagine that searching emails is a high priority for many users--why is this not an option?

Are you planning on fixing our ability to search for old campaigns?  It is ridiculous the amount of time required to find a campaign we used a year ago...actually, we have never been able to go back that far as the "view more campaigns" function comes to a stand still.  Please fix.

Just wanted to add my voice to the cause - finding older campaigns is now a nightmare. Please bring back the option to jump to a specific page.

Visitor

Not only does Constant Contact need to put back the page ranges to look up campaigns but also add a search function to search for specific campaigns. 

Occasional Advisor

There is no way to logically sort events!  We do at least one event per month, they used to be in Calendar order and now we have to sort through past events to find the upcoming events.  More clicks and more time to get the job done.

Hello @AimeeG92,

I apologize for the frustration you're dealing with but we do appreciate your feedback regarding how to sort event campaigns. This would be great for our Feedback area so I am going to move your post there so our developers can see it. 

Bring back page navigation for campaign listings. This "View more campaigns" is a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME. It used to take me 5-10 minutes to find even the most obscure campaign from our history. With this new "View more campaigns" button it takes me at least 20 minutes to find a message -- even if I know EXACTLY what it was titled and when it was sent out. Completely unacceptable.