cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
Takes longer to find things, which were easily and instantly visible before. You did a horrible redesign. Thanks for making it all the more difficult just trying to find things that were instantly visible before. Go back to the old format for goodness sake!
you used to have page numbers on the old campaigns which made it much easier to find the old ones. Please go back to the page numbers or allow to browse down the entire history or search by date
Solution Provider
I am struggling with the new format in viewing previous email campaigns. Many of my clients do annual events and like previous designs updated with new information. This new format makes it nearly impossible to go back to one or more years. The old method was much easier to navigate through. Is there another way to see older designs? I need a better option!
All Star

I agree completely.  The new format doesn't function, none of the buttons to proceed in creating an email are available, it strings everything out into a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge page, as opposed to what it was before.  I saw an error msg today in that CC thinks I'm using the new Microsoft browser, when in fact I'm using an up-to-date version of Firefox.  I've dumped my cache, thinking that might help, but no.  BRING BACK THE OLD FORMAT!  It takes me easily twice as long to create an email than it did before.  The new layout is NOT intuitive, NOT helpful, IT JUST SUCKS!

All Star
We used to be able to estimate the location of a campaign from, say, a year ago and enter that page number at the bottom. Now to go back that far takes ten minutes and about 30 clicks of "View More Campaigns" !
All Star

Agree! Agree! Please fix this Constant Contact! Need page numbers at the bottom for quicker access to past emails.

I too would like page numbers back OR create a search box for quick & easy access to past campaigns

Occasional Visitor
The newly re-vamped website is not as useful as the previous in that we no longer have thumbprints of our past eblasts when we want to look them up to reblast them and/or clone from them. Any reason you took this fantastic feature away from your users?? Sincerely, Mel Shadbolt, Pres. ATV RESEARCH Inc.
All Star

I agree. I miss this too.

Solution Provider

The BEST and FAST way to find an older campaign is by going to the REPORTING tab.

Collapse the Stats and Overview,

Select display 50,

Use the Search bar or 

Sort by any column.

All Star

Thank you.The REPORTING tab is helpful to find fairly old campaigns, but unfortuately it only goes back to the last 50 sent. I send 2 newletters/emails per week. It's next to impossible to locate an email from a year ago.

Frequent Visitor
the new layout makes finding campaigns that are not in a folder difficult to locate. I wish you still had the select page option at the bottom of the page still

I wholehearted echo the comments of DanaE36 and MorniA.   I do not like the new way you chose to list  campaigns.  We had established a format to ID each campaign by YYYY-MM-DD of when the event would be held.  You did not give us a choice to sort by this function in the options.  Also I do not like the amount of screen you use for each event making scrolling more complicated. 

Why did you change a feature that was working fine?  Change for the sake of change is not good.  Look at your old system and change what was not working.   I vote to undo this upgrade.

My sentiments exactly.  "Events" was working fine and now it's not sorted in any useable way, it takes up too much space, and there is no search function so you can't find an event easily when you're looking for it. I have an event on Oct 18 but I can't find it listed at all, even though I scrolled through all of the events on successive pages.

And why sort by date created? That's a foolish sort from the user side.  I agree, undo the change especially for events.

Also, make it easier to move from event to e-mail and back again.  Takes way too many clicks to grab a URL from an event to link in an e-mail.

Bring back the old website. At least I could find things in it.
All Star
Everything takes longer to load. Everything is bigger and you have to scroll much more to find what you are looking for. The document page won't scroll. You can ask for 100 on a page but it won't scroll so you can't find what you are looking for. No search on your emails so you can't locate a former email in order to find out the name of a graphic etc. Very clumsy program. Everything takes longer to load. Very clumsy!

I agree a search function for emails would be super helpful.

This new design is so hard to locate all of the things I need quickly, unlike the former design. There's nothing to break up the page at all. Please reconsider bringing back the former design. Thanks!
Need this feature put back. Sorting by date entered means nothing to us!
Frequent Visitor
Ever since you revamped the look of the site it tend to freeze when you click the action button on the Campaign page. Most days I have to reload the page. I use Chrome. Now a few suggestions: I would love to be able to search by a title or word and have everything come up that matches that description. Searching through each page to find an old blast is extensive when you market as much as we do. Also, having the ability to sort by Scheduled, Draft and Sent would be SO helpful! Lastly, since we do have a lot of marketing and schedule as far out as a month it would be beneficial to have a calendar view of blasts scheduled to go out/have gone out.