cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
All Star
If I click anywhere in the horizontal rectangle for each campaign in the campaign view, I select the campaign. This makes it IMPOSSIBLE to scroll through campaigns on a touch screen - it's incredibly frustrating.
Just some feedback--It was much easier before to refer to an older email when the list of email campaigns were sorted by pages, verses now where you have to continually click on "view more campaigns."
All Star

"View More Campaigns" is useless and aggravating. Do you have any idea how long it takes to go back through a year worth of emails to find what you are looking for? And don't click on one of them or you'll have to do the sort all over again. Please add a SEARCH funtion on past email campaigns that allows you to search by date or name. Your "A to Z" and "Old to New" does not cut it. 

All Star

I can only echo the overall negative sentiments of the feedback that I've read here. I know that I have requested a comprehensive SEARCH function for almost three years, and now that you've updated your interface, the most requested function is still nonexistent? Maybe it's finally time to move to MailChimp. Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 11.47.53 AM.pngThe simple search box below is what CC MUST HAVE to even begin to compete with MC. This is RIDONKULOUS! What astounds me is that you've had three-ish months to address the shortcomings of this new interface, and changes have not been made according to the vastly negative response. I spent about 15 minutes clicking the View More Campaigns button, when if there had been a search option, I could've found what I wanted in less than 15 seconds. PLEASE DEVOTE ALL YOUR RESOURCES TO FIXING THESE ISSUES. Because you are going to lose many customers over this new interface.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed!  I'd really like to see the campaign home screen customizable so that I can choose the campaigns that I'd like to view on a given day.  If I've already had an event I'd like to NOT have to keep it in front of me with my new ones.

Give us the ability to customize our search and our viewing options.  If I move an item into a folder so that I can go back to it at a later date let me choose to remove it from my current view until I go back to it.  Give me an easy search option so that if it's not in a folder I can find it easily by date or keyword. And if I click on the wrong set file while searching don't bring me back to the first page when I'm 30 pages in!!! So frustrating!

I truly do not feel that any of the changes you just made have made my working within Constant Contact any easier and it's the exact opposite.  

Archiving....you need to put the check box back on the schedule page...this gives confidence that the newsletter will be archived (by choice). You could have benefited from our input before launch.
All Star

Not finding new homepage helpful nor does it make process faster as now my most recent drafts don't all appear on the homepage. The list displayed has one of the new drafts, but then after that are older emails that have already been sent. I need to click on All Campaigns in order to edit a new draft email. Thus, it adds a step to the process rather than making things easier and more expedient. This is not an improvement, and it certainly does not save me time.

Occasional Contributor
The new website is not nearly as user friendly as the previous one which took us directly to the Workshop event lists C. Espenlaub/SCORE
Visitor
Can someone tell me how to go to campaigns from a few years ago without having to scroll through each one? Used to be able to do this and it's a necessary aspect of my work.....yes guys, you may view this as an advertising platform, but many if not most of us PAYING to use it view it as a TOOL for WORK. The changes are pretty though...
Regular Organizer

That is great feedback, thank you for sharing. 

Frequent Visitor
It's very difficult to go back and look for an older campaign when I have to scroll instead of jumping to pages like before. At lease create a search button if that's possible.
All Star
this new format makes it extremely difficult to get to your old email campaigns. Bring back the pages that I can click on. it takes forever for old campaigns to load in this new format. Horrible update.
Occasional Visitor
When I click to view more campaigns it takes forever for it to pull up previous campaigns. It would be great if there was a keyword search on the titles of the campaigns. I tweak several of last years campaigns and use them year after year.
I don't like the new format regarding SCHEDULED emails. We need to have them show up in order of WHEN they are scheduled to send so that we can determine (at a glance) when to schedule new ones so that our members aren't inundated. Please fix this back to the way it was!!!!!
All Star

I absolutely agree.  Takes more clicks to get to old campaigns.  Why doesn't Constant Contact spend more time on getting formatting correct and less time with trying to make the site look better.  Still have many issues with formatting - even when writing the text in either Word or a simple text file and then copying to CC.  Saved documents are never in the correct date order and constantly have to re-order the list.

From a not happy subscriber.

Frequent Visitor
Is taking FOREVER to find old campaigns. We have been a customer for years and can no longer "skip" pages to find previous campaigns we send once per year. We now have to keep clicking "View More Campaigns". Is there a way to search for campaigns by name or skip pages?
Regular Visitor
When I look at a list of all my open campaigns, the date of sending shows. In the past, that list also showed the time of sending. Can we please get that time info back into the summary? The reason it is important to me is that I send my campaigns to different US time zones and I time them for 3:15am each morning and they need to hit on specific days only. I would like to see that when I periodically check what campaigns are open. Thank you.
When will you allow us to sort by DATE.......
Don't make "improvements" that don't seem to help!
All Star
We have a volunteer data base of over 950 people. Our Contact lists total over 200. If I need to get to a list that's half way through our total, I have to click the arrow 4 or 5 times. Constant Contact, can you please create a way under Contacts to navigate to specific page numbers? [1] --> [2] --> [3] etc... Thank you!!