cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

381 Comments
Occasional Visitor
When using the templates on the old site, you were able to click on a "star" and it would be added to My Favorites. Not only is the option to save one not there, MY FAVORITES is gone. ??????? WHAT????? Remove functions to go to a new layout? Are we taking a page from Microsoft now? Please bring this back! Thanks

Thanks for posting this feedback!

The new layout is not as intuitive as the old one. I can't figure out how to easily send an existing email.
Status changed to: New

HI @EikaP

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you aren't loving the updates. Can you tell me where you were looking when you wanted to create a new email?

Regular Visitor
Hi CC, I'm not too pleased with the new website. I want to use old campaigns from last year. It used to be I could jump to previous pages, now I have to click and view each section on by one. Please give me the old interface back, or at least a way to search sent campaigns. What a pain!
I need to sort my emails by the date they are scheduled to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why isn't that one of the choices?????? Everytime you guys change something you make it WORSE.
Occasional Visitor
I go back 5 years and copy my emails to send out a new email daily--this new program is awful. I have to scroll through every item!!!
Regular Visitor
ABSOLUTELY HATE THE NEW FORMAT. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO 'PAGE BACK' LIKE I COULD PREVIOUSLY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. FIX IT!!!!!
Frequent Visitor
You need to bring back the option to select a page at the bottom of the campaign list!!!! Going through and to "View More Campaigns" is cumbersome and takes way too long to get to one that we may need to copy from last year...
Occasional Visitor
There used to be a way to scroll through campaigns by jumping to the last page. I.e. if there were 13 pages of campaigns, you could jump to page 13. Now you have to scroll through ALL of the pages to get to the last page, and once you open a campaign on the 13th page (let's say), there's no way to navigate back to the 13th page, you have to scroll through all of the pages all over again.
Frequent Visitor
Do not like the new look, it is not necessary to make these updates. The campaigns are out of order even when I select New-Old, the top campaign listed is from April and is over the campaign that just went out. Can I have the format changed back?
In addition to frequent emails, I also send out yearly emails for holidays. Working from the prior year's email makes it easier. And getting to those emails from a whole year ago (or more) was easier when I could quickly jump to page 5 or 10. Scrolling down one continuous page is taking way longer. I get the benefit of quicker access to semi-recent emails, but for me it's not worth it.
Occasional Organizer

I would really love to have the ability to pin a specific campaign to the top of the list of campaigns.  This would make life so much easier when I have an on-going event and am still sending other email campaigns in the mean-time.  It would allow quick access to the event/campaign I so chose, instead of having to scroll through tons of campaigns to find an on-going one.  It would essentially be the same thing as favoriting a contact list, which moves it to the top for quick access.  Just a thought for ease of access.  Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

It would be nice to be able to search by date sent, or keywords in the email name when looking at the full list of sent campaigns, similar to the search box present on the reporting page.  The Reporting Page search box is actually the best, most intuitive search box on your entire site, it will search any content within the email name, not just starting with or ending with; all of your search boxes should be this way.

Also, the reporting page column titled Time Sent is actually showing the time created/saved, not sent; please fix this.

Thank you for considering these changes.

Regular Visitor
In the past, I was able to page back to previous campaigns as many pages as I wanted to at a time. I cannot do this now. I have to laboriously page back page by page. I can't even explain how tediously mind numbing and time wasting this is. Please add that feature back.
All Star
Seems every time I do a new newsletter, you have a new template/homepage I have to learn. Stop it. Thanks :-)
All Star
Why oh WHY can I not simply choose a favorite default template anymore? I have to sort through dozens to find the same one I always use and always DID use before you revamped your site.
Regular Visitor
Please, please, please give me more options to view, or even better search past campaigns. This new clicking on View More Campaigns over and over when i'm looking for a campaign from last year's festival is not practical, nor does it save any time. At least give me a click ahead or back button again!
Visitor
In the new interface, the emails are always shown sorted by "Last Modified". For me, it makes more sense to view them "New to Old". (which was how they were displayed previously) It's a pain to change the sort order every time.