cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

Hard to Locate Older Emails with this new Layout

This new layout makes it DIFFICULT to find older emails. If I wanted to find an email I sent out a year ago, I would need to click "view more campaigns" until I find it. Before, I could simply enter a page number and scroll through pages that way until I found it.

386 Comments
Occasional Advisor
Why did you change a perfect system? Now it take 3 to 5 pages before i get to my emails. Do not like it. Please go back to the old way. Its so much easier the old way.Thanks.
Solution Provider
Please bring back the ability to rename a sent campaign. We asked for this for years, you finally gave it to us, and now after just a short time, you have taken it away. Please Please Please bring it back!
I'm sorry to say I am not a fan of the new look. I cannot find older posts easily. With the old look, I could guess on the number of pages down my email might be and find it that way. This having to click "view more campaigns" again and again to get to last year at this time is a pain. If you provided a search function that might help.
Solution Provider
I liked the old way of being able to select page 10 of 50 so that I could go back to last year and copy old emails easily. I don't like that it loads on one page with an enormous list. Waste of time.
Occasional Advisor
Please put all my email letters in order by date. It was so easy on the old system. Why did you change it. You messed it all up. Now have to go through two windows to get to my letters, also when i get back to home page, all my letters are gone. I have to click campaign to get it straight. Also, on old system i could click on the item without going to unscheduled and see what it looked like. Cannot to that any longer. Why are we being punished?????
All Star
When I'm looking for past campaigns, the fact that I can no longer jump back to a certain page of campaigns is very unhelpful. Now, getting to older emails is much more laborious since I can't just jump back eight pages or something to get to emails sent a certain time ago. Please add this back. Also, it would be very helpful if there was a search feature for campaigns, so I could find all those that included a certain word.
Occasional Contributor

First of all I hate the way you randomly raise rates without any notification. Second, I hate the new user interface. It looks like it was intended for kindergarteners. Why does everything have to be so big? And also without any preview or notification! So, I have a major email to send today and I am going to have to relearn where everything is and how to use it, which really puts a roadblock in my day! Maybe  email will get our business after all!

Do really do not like having to load more, load more, load, more, load more, load, more, load more, to find a campaign that I did back in Dec 2013. I used to be able to type in a page number to find an older campaign. At least then I could guess about where it might be. Now I just have to load more, load more, load more, load more. Please add this functionality back into the interface. Thanks.
All Star
Why did CC feel the need to change an interface that was already functional? What's with the huge blow-up? At least in the previous iteration I was able to see up to 25 email listings per page and now I can only see 6 and then have to scroll and scroll and scroll. What is the point? It's not efficient. I wish CC would put their efforts and time into generating new and more creative templates than into constantly changing the interface.
All Star
Since you redesigned the site, it takes forever to scroll through sent emails to find a particular one. This task was much easier with the old interface. The new one is a big step back.
first--i do not like the automated system when calling in. second--the new changes to the campaign page is confusing. i liked it better when i could see what campaigns were coming up by date so I know when to schedule future campaigns. Now I have to look (scroll) through many campaigns to find when they are scheduled
All Star
It is confusing. Things that were easy to find are now hard to find. Things that could be done with one click now require 2, 3 or more. Hate, hate, hate it. It used to be such a pleasure every time I logged in. Now, my blood pressure spikes and I get angry before I even try to do something. Why did you take something that worked so well and make it so un-user-friendly? Maybe it's time for me to go somewhere else.

Seconded! The inability to rename campaigns is proving to be very problematic. 

Regular Visitor
please bring it back NOW!!!! I need to be able to rename my campaigns once they have been scheduled and/or sent. The fact this is no longer available is messing up my campaign tracking. As a result I have cut way back on my planned use of Constant Contact for my new website roll out of 7/25/16.
Solution Provider

YES! YES! YES!  We need this function back!!!

Please bring back the "pages". Having to constantly click on "load more campaigns" is not an efficient use of my time. For instance...if I have a campaign that starts with the letter N, and I have 300+ campaigns in my account, it takes way too long. Pages please.
Occasional Advisor
My emails are all over the place out of date order. If we have put up with a new system, then please at least put my emails in date order! Thanks.
All Star
With the previous interface, I could view up to 25 email campaigns on a single page. Now it is only possible to view half that many, if that (and my monitor is huge). Why does CC think increasing the size of each campaign 'name' is necessary? It's so huge it's ridiculous. Also, what happened to the button at the bottom that allowed one to advance to the next page? With hundreds of emails, that was a quick way to jump over to a campaign created years ago vs. having to scroll and scroll and scroll down the same page.
Not all of the campaigns are showing up in the Reporting section. I see them in the list under Campaigns, but not in the reporting section.

I agree I am finding it very cumbersome to scroll for current events. Please give us the option of date order.