cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's an idea: Restore the features we lost!

Here's an idea: Restore the features we lost!

After over 10 years with CC, I have been using old templates because they are easy, format well and, most importantly, they WORK!  However, anytime I had a question or issue, I'd call and the first words I heard were "Oh, ohhhh, you're using the OLD template/editor..."  So, finally (I'm slow), I upped my game to use the new templates/editor. Big mistake!  One would think that something as easy as placing a caption underneath an image would be doable...right?  WRONG!  Or, how about this...I wanted to have two, count 'em, TWO images along the same line within a text block...tech rep just told me "nope, can only do one image"  Improvement?  I think not...oh, and what about padding?  Novel idea, eh?  Use the old templates/editor folks, this is a step BACKWARDS not forwards!

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @EnergyPlus, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! I understand the frustration of not being able to add a caption to an image and that's definitely something we are looking into and I've added your feedback to that ticket that we are using to track the progress with that feature request. Our older editor definitely had a bit more customization options and features that worked very well on desktop email clients, however as of today there are more mobile users opening emails on their phones than a desktop. Because of this, we build an editor that made it seamless and easy for you to create an email campaign that looked great on a mobile device. We know it's not perfect and we're actively working on making improvements to this editor, so your feedback is key in this. If you do see a missing feature or have difficulty doing something on the editor, please feel free to reach out and let us know.