cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image search & Right side nav panels

Image search & Right side nav panels

It would be great if the Images tab included a Search function. We have uploaded so many images, and it's hard to keep scrolling. I like the right side access, but would be really improved with a search function. Also, the Blocks, Images, and Colors tab section is good, but we should be able to add more items like we can in the old builder. I couldn't find the buttons for Flickr, as an example. Or, better idea might be to just add more Social Media choices (flickr is not there!)
6 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

All Star

I agree with this person.  I waste a lot of time searching through my already loaded images on the side panel to put into my weekly newsletter.  I'd like to be able to search the images instead of scrolling through them.  I'd also like to be able to delete images from that nav bar.  There is no option to do that.  Some times my images will load sideways, once I edit them and save the corrected image, I end up with two.  And finally, I see that some of my images have been removed from that bar.  Images have disappeared. Poof!