cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Industry Rates - Ideas

0 Votes

Industry Rates - Ideas

I think it would be great to have "Auctions/Auctioneers" as a tracked industry for open and click thru rates. A large number of your customers are categorized under this industry and it would be really useful to see metrics for us. Constant Contact also has a partnership with the National Auctioneers Association (a discounted rate) so it would be beneficial for Constant Contact as well; letting our Industry know Constant Contact is not only offering them a discounted rate, but is actively tracking their industry to provide the best information possible to us. Thanks for listening!
1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @Father_Time_Auctions, I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this idea! I've opened this up for voting so other users can provide their thoughts on this as well as suggest other industries that may be helpful to include.