cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Info in footer

0 Votes

Info in footer

A quick suggestion on formatting the footer. When entering the contact information there are multiple fields for name, address 1, address 2 etc. It would look better and be easier to read if these fields displayed on separate lines. Currently all the information runs together in one big, long line separated by commas. This looks clunky and is harder to read than if each field were displayed on its own individual line. After speaking with customer service there is apparently no easy way to fix this (I've tried putting spaces in the fields to force it to return to a new line, which doesn't work) and I think it's ridiculous that I would have to pay $50 for a custom footer to fix this problem. Thank you.
3 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Organizer

Thank you for sharing! This is great feedback. 

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

There haven't been any additional votes on this topic since it was posted so it is being marked as closed. If you would still like to see this feature or have new feedback please let us know!