Insert picture into Table cell

Thank you for finally adding tables back into the editor.  However, why can't I add an image/graphic into a cell?  We primarily use the Table function for our monthly calendar email and we like to include certain graphics to denote an event and I can not seem to get the graphic to insert.  Why? And can you please change this? Thanks

4 Comments
JulieL34
Super Participant

Agreed. This feature is needed for the table. I had not yet discovered, myself, that I couldn't add an image. Sort of the whole point, or at least one of the major points.

DonitaA3
Participant

Yes! Please let us be able to add images into tables. It's more necessary than ever since the 5-column section is nowhere to be found in this latest editor.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing this feedback on our tables block. We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience and have tracked this feedback with our Product Team. We have also opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

JulieL34
Super Participant

It seems like this is the only way we'll ever be allowed to put a caption under a photo (if it's implemented), so it would be important for that reason alone. But also a major value of a table would be to allow us to mix different kinds of content AND if built correctly to make our own decision about the "padding" between elements, which we can't do with the static blocks being offered.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More