Insert "Add to Calendar" link into email

Two ideas : 1. Allow event announcements to be added to my calendar to be posted on web site. 2. My calendar should help us capture contact info. If someone views my calendar have a pop-up that asks if their information can be added to the contact list. No one wants to go to another form to complete anymore. As you know, sites are using google or facebook log-on button so you do not have to type info. Typing info over and over again is passe

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, we apologize this feature is not yet available!

There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. Though this may be the case, we are continuing to collect feedback and requests on this feature through this thread. The more requests an idea receives the higher a priority it can be given by our Product Team. We will also reach back put to this thread when we have any further updates.

64 Comments
NathanB43
Participant

I know many have requested this over the years, and it's still not yet implemented: please give us the option of at least uploading an .ics file to apply to buttons in our email campaigns! 

AlanG182
Participant

Link directly from email to calendar such as calendly allows you to embed into your normal email or with. 

Clients can book a meeting at a time they select directly on the email. I am not a shop or restaurant. I work in international business and have to schedule calls throughout the night. 

DanT639
Participant

Is this "Add to calendar" featur available yet? It seems like you have to use Constant Contact's "event" product. This thread goes back to 2012. 

PatrickR2
Occasional Participant

It's been 10 years.  Any progress?  Need to be able to insert "add a calendar" link to emails for public groups.  NOT DO EVENT REGISTRATION!

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More