cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Instagram Icon

Instagram Icon

I would like to see you add the Instagram Icon to Social Media Facebook, Twitter and most all others are there. I have to create a link to have my customer follow us on Instagram

40 Comments
Frequent Visitor

I would love to see an Instagram icon!

@rong7 wrote:
I would like to see you add the Instagram Icon to Social Media Facebook, Twitter and most all others are there. I have to create a link to have my customer follow us on Instagram

YES!  Please add instagram!

Yes, please!!

Frequent Visitor

YES - Mailchimp has all the possible social icons one could need... Constant Contact doesn't. Big bummer.

Occasional Visitor

I agree with all! Instagram should be part of the campaigns. As a business I do not use Pintrest but do post on Instagram. It has been a while since the original post and nothing has been added. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your feedback on wanting an Instagram icon for inside your emails!  Did you know that we have a Feedback area where you can vote on this exact idea?  Well, we do and that area is monitored by our Email Product Owners and Developers. They look to this area to find out what our customers are wanting!

Please head on over and share your desire for this feature!

Click here to vote now!

Status changed to: New

Yes please!  Add an instagram button!  Thank you!

It's such a simple fix! C'mon CC. Please add an instagram button! Your customers have been asking this for over a year now!

Regular Visitor

What is the hold up???? Who do we have to bug to make this happen?

vh1

The smallest size icon is 16x16. Decrease padding all the way and align left to get it in the same row as the other icons. It will have to be first in the list of social icons this way. You will also have to edit the html to add the link yourself.

Occasional Visitor
Please add an instagram button. Other email services have added instagrams buttons. Thanks,
Regular Visitor

I agree. Please add Instagram!! I try to size one to match the others and it just never looks just right. Please, CC, add Instagram and make it easier on all of us! Thanks! 

Visitor

Please add support for an Instagram icon and link for email.

Regular Visitor
I have to keep adding Instagram to the bottom of my emails by using a picture and a link. Although this is not the biggest hassle of my entire life, I (and probably the rest of the user base here) would really appreciate if Instagram was added to your list of quick social links within the emails. Instagram is huge and yet there is still no icon for it here. Thank you.
Regular Visitor
And now, with the new beta email composer, you can't even add an additional social logo as an image like you could with the old one.

A year abd a half and still no button? How hard is this to do? You obviously see the value in instagram:

http://instagram.com/constantcontact

So do I and my customers, dont make me consider switching services over something that should take you no time to address and that people have been asking for for years.

All Star
I love that we have various links that we can add using pictures such as Facebook and Twitter but I wish there was one for Instagram and for a website to keep all the social media in uniform
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented