We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Issues Saving Email

0 Votes
About to ditch Constant Contact

Your service is declining. Very frustrating when you click save and the dot in the tool bar just keeps spinning back and forth. This is becoming more and more the norm. I have already lost two emails in your system. I know that because when I close out Constant Contact because it's frozen in its go nowhere loop and reopen it the email that I've been working on is nowhere to be found. BUT if I create another email and try to use the same name for the email I get a message that an unexpected error occurred. I don't have time to waste because Constant Contact has a clunky unreliable system especially with so many other options out there for our emailing marketing.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Rev. Dr. RichardH1228942901 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're sorry to hear you're unable to work in your email campaigns as easily as you should. What browser are you working in? Is this also happening in a different browser or a private/incognito window? We have also taken a look at your account and can see you're still working in our older Legacy newsletters. There have been cases where experiences like this may happen if these Legacy Templates are copied and reused over a long period of time. Are you having the same experience when creating a brand new email in our updated Third Generation Editor? It's also important to point out regardless of which email editor you are working in, users are unable to use the same name as a previously created campaign. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More