How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Issues Saving Email

0 Votes
About to ditch Constant Contact

Your service is declining. Very frustrating when you click save and the dot in the tool bar just keeps spinning back and forth. This is becoming more and more the norm. I have already lost two emails in your system. I know that because when I close out Constant Contact because it's frozen in its go nowhere loop and reopen it the email that I've been working on is nowhere to be found. BUT if I create another email and try to use the same name for the email I get a message that an unexpected error occurred. I don't have time to waste because Constant Contact has a clunky unreliable system especially with so many other options out there for our emailing marketing.
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Rev. Dr. RichardH1228942901 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're sorry to hear you're unable to work in your email campaigns as easily as you should. What browser are you working in? Is this also happening in a different browser or a private/incognito window? We have also taken a look at your account and can see you're still working in our older Legacy newsletters. There have been cases where experiences like this may happen if these Legacy Templates are copied and reused over a long period of time. Are you having the same experience when creating a brand new email in our updated Third Generation Editor? It's also important to point out regardless of which email editor you are working in, users are unable to use the same name as a previously created campaign. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More