cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Lack of Templates

0 Votes

Lack of Templates

You have cut out a lot of template choices. One I found that was perfect, I couldn't use because there was a "hard-wired" block in it. I may have to find a new service. I am disappointed in your choices.
6 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @zlinder,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about our template selection. We have implemented a new editing experience that has a new variety of templates that I think you may find helpful. If you are interested in trying our new editor, please let me know and I will send you a personal message with some more information!

All Star

Hi Ariana,

Yes, I would very much appreciate that. I am trying to figure out my next move.

CTCT Employee

Thanks for the quick reply @zlinder

I just sent you a private message with more info.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Contributor

You call this an IMPLEMENTED idea????

What you've implemented is, once again, much worse than what you had before!!!!

AAAGH! Why do you keep doing this??

CTCT Employee

Hello again @DougS873,

Sorry for the confusion here. This thread is listed in "Closed - No Action" status. What has been "implemented" is our new editing experience, which has a new variety of templates.

If you're interested in trying our new editing experience as well, please reply back and let me know and I would be happy to move you to the same experience!