More customization of Lead Generation Landing Pages

I think your landing page feature is very limited. So limited that it isn't yet useful for me. :frown: I suggest making it robust with editing and design features that match your email campaigns! I would like to be able to create landing pages with editable text, buttons, images, downloads, and videos! It would also be great if I could use my own custom domain. I'm wanted to use the landing page feature for multiple lead magnet offerings.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

There is a separate thread for the request to edit the description field of a landing page.

If you wish to comment on this thread, please be specific about what customizations you wish to see when creating a Lead Generation Landing Page.

39 Comments
ESC-Region-12
Marketing Legend
Is there a way to create a landing page that is customizable (similar to an email) that is not a sign up form? When I click on "landing pages and more" it automatically prompts me to begin building a sign up form. I'm looking for pages that can link to specific email campaigns and be updated and republished with the direct link remaining the same. Thanks!
Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @ESC-Region-12,

Thank you for bringing this up, this is great feedback. To better track your request, would you be able to elaborate on what you would use these landing pages for specifically?

ESC-Region-12
Marketing Legend

So for recurring elements of an email newsletter or campaign, a user can click to "read more" and be directed to a landing page with more detailed information or a feature. For instance, we have a newsletter that goes out monthly that has topical information, but also features a lengthy "heartwarmer" story to share with fellow counselors. Creating a landing page to house that so that the original email does not become bogged down with text. I know this is a feature that some other email systems offer (i.e. Emma). We create the landing page and can republish it with that month's feature, without changing the direct link in the template of our email campaign. 

Here's an example of what I mean: https://t.e2ma.net/webview/m7cbr/267908bdc4f010dd330ca00fc85b27bb 

Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you @ESC-Region-12,

I agree this would be a great feature to have and have opened this for voting.

ESC-Region-12
Marketing Legend

Thanks Beatriz! I'm not familiar with the voting process, what exactly does that mean?

Beatriz_R
Employee

Hey @ESC-Region-12,

Now that your request is in voting, others can view it and click the 'thumbs up' to vote, or comment on the idea! We use these posts and forums to pass along feedback to our engineers when implementing new features in our product.

KimberlyV778
Rookie

How can end users vote on this?  My question is the same.  I have built a landing page through leadpages and love it, but like the email/drip functionality of Constant Contact.  The trick is connecting them.  The options are... 1. use Zapier to connect LeadPages and the leads that derive from that page that allows me to have one URL with multiple Call to Actions on it and is a constant landing page (hence the term LANDING page) .. connected to Constant Contact's drip marketing system instead of using drip, LeadPages parent company...  

Or 
2. Create a page on my website and use Constant Contact's "landing page" (actually a form with a url) that is connected to CC's drip marketing system.

It would be great if I could create an actual, customizable landing page with the cc forms embedded on the page.  I will figure out my workaround...  but wanted to vote on this.  

TerranceS0
Rookie

Constant Contact should have its only "create landing page category" by now. There should not be a need to find third party features and pay extra.

ShannonP206
Rookie

Hi there, has this been worked out yet? We were just sold this based on the fact that we can create landing pages. 

ESC-Region-12
Marketing Legend

It hasn't been worked out to my knowledge... I think it needs "up votes" in order for it to gain momentum and have them work on it?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More