Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More customization of Lead Generation Landing Pages

I think your landing page feature is very limited. So limited that it isn't yet useful for me. :frown: I suggest making it robust with editing and design features that match your email campaigns! I would like to be able to create landing pages with editable text, buttons, images, downloads, and videos! It would also be great if I could use my own custom domain. I'm wanted to use the landing page feature for multiple lead magnet offerings.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

There is a separate thread for the request to edit the description field of a landing page.

If you wish to comment on this thread, please be specific about what customizations you wish to see when creating a Lead Generation Landing Page.

39 Comments
ShannonP206
Rookie

I upvoted with a year's worth of subscription $$.  Thanks for the reply :smileyface: 

AlfredM2
Marketing Expert

This should be a no brainer.

Get with the times Constant Contact.

TerriL337
Rookie

I'm confused as to why a landing page feature needs to be voted on. Like someone else said, this is a no-brainer, Constant Contact (CC), get with the times! I left CC about a year ago after about 10 years of usage, partially because of this. I really like CC so came back to see if they offer landing pages yet. The sad answer is no--unless I'm missing something. Please tell me if I am. 

Ralphm149
Campaign Contributor

I upvoted this. Why doesnt CC have this feature? How many votes does it take for the dev team to realize their customers will switch to a competitor? I worked on MailChimp at a startup before and it has this feature. Then I joined a company that uses Constant Contact. Instead of switching them over to MailChimp I thought i'd give CC a try. I guess i'll have to go back to the chimp.

KarissaE
Rookie

The lack of this feature has me currently looking at migrating our system to Mail Chimp. We have a lot of information we want our readers to be able to "read more" about so it's not bogged into the email. We want to track it. We don't want it on our website as we are in the middle of shifting that as well. I LOVE this feature with MailChimp. C'mon CC!

RCM65
Rookie

Adding my voice here - I'd like to see this feature as well. The sooner, the better.

Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello everyone. This may not solve 100% of the use cases here, but I did want to mention we added a website builder functionality this year that can be used to create basic landing pages that aren't necessarily sign up focused. It can be used for free (or upgrades are available if more advanced features are needed). It's definitely worth exploring if this is still an outstanding need for you. More information can be found in the Websites & Stores tab of your account. 

MarieM22
Rookie

Can we use the website builder to build a landing page an implement an inline form?

Kyle_R
Administrator

@MarieM22 the website builder does come with its own inline form options. These are separate from the inline forms you would create in your Sign Up Forms tab in Constant Contact. On the website builder side you can enable it to sync so that contacts that sign up from the page and synced within the Contacts tab. As of now, they sync to their own list and you're not able to specify an existing list. We're still working out making the whole process more seamless, so I know it may not be ideal now.

Alternatively, we are rolling out an additional landing page option very soon. I'll update this thread once that's live with some more details.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks @Maddox. These are all great ideas! I'll open this idea up for voting and additional commenting.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More