cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Missing Permission Reminder

Missing Permission Reminder

I guess this is a new editor, it seems to be missing the permission reminder? Can't find it...?

10 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee
At one point in time, my permission reminder specified the business name in which I was permitting to send me information. It no longer does. That feature was very helpful and If could be re-implemented, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for passing this along, Ian!

Visitor
Please add the permission reminder to the mobile templates. thanks

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

I want my permission reminder back too!! There no longer is a box to check to turn permission reminder on. Big bummer.

Established Member

We used to have the option of putting a permission reminder/opt out link at the top of the message. I suggest you bring this back. It's difficult to decipher the unsubscribe button on a cell phone. So instead, the person hits the "contact us" button (much more noticeable) and asks to be removed. Requires much more work on our part. Please bring the option back! (Your customers who don't like it, don't have to use it!)