Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Mobile Click To Call

With this day and age, I would think that most people check their emails from their mobile phone. Your system does not allow to add a href for a phone number example: (333) 444-5555 I get an invalid url error and it will not let me save my changes. Please let me know if you update your system in the future. Thank you!

60 Comments
RoelS
Campaign Collaborator
It would be nice to add a button in the mobile friendly newsletter so that people can call you directly by just tapping that button. Must be possible, think I have seen it elsewhere...
CC_PaulW
Employee
Status changed to: New

Thanks for your feedback! If you input a phone number in a regular text area, some email inboxes will automatically convert the number into a clickable link (iPhones will do this).

DelawareSPCA
Rookie
There is currently no way to "link" text to make a phone call. With so many emails being read on mobile, a sender should have the option to create a button that says "Call Now"...when clicked the number would auto-dial or appear "ready-to-dial" on a mobile device, much like Google Ads. Buttons are known to engage readers more than text. The addition of this function would likely increase customer interaction.
EricHenao
Marketing Legend

When working on a mobile template, it would be nice to have a guaranteed way to make phone numbers work as dialable links in the email. Please consider having an option to "insert dialable phone number" hyper link available to the user when working on the emails. Please see my attached images to see where this could be done.

I am suggesting this as it is difficult to get the option to work correctly across all available options. For instance, those who are working on fully custom HTML or XHTML it works , but NOT within your builtin editors on your mobile templates.

insert_phone_link.jpg

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Eric Henao

Encon Safety Products

JeffR86526
Campaign Contributor

Please!!

HelenF84
Rookie

Hi,

Now that we're more-less using the mobile friendly templates, I think it would be great that the recievers should be able to click on my phone # and it should automatically dial. or the sender should have an option to create a botton, "call now" 

MarkR449
Rookie
Your support has always been A+++++ Your new system SUCKS... Took me 5 mins to talk to someone!
DareB
Rookie
Is it possible to add a link to a phone number for people to call directly from their mobile device?
AimeeG66
Rookie

Agree! This should be a feature.

MikeH51
Constant Contact Partner

This would be great!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More